8. Tasty tasting

There were a lot of things running in Misty's head. It was way too much for a Sunday morning and she didn't even have enough energy to think. She may need a gallon of coffee after she succeeds in making her way out of this bed—that if she does.

She just can't take her eyes off of Ash, for some reason.

This guy shows up out of nowhere, keeps exhaling his nasty vapor at her face, shows little to no respect at all, and there she was, sleeping next to him, on his bed, on a Sunday morning, after they spent last night listening to Miku Hatsune's high pitched singing while having sex. Misty wondered where her life was going. Were her life choices even eco-friendly at this point?

"Do I regret doing this?" Misty spoke to herself. She didn't even care if Ash heard her. She could always tell him he was imagining things. The guy had the pillow between his legs instead of it being under his head. She didn't have high expectations.

"Naah, I'm okay." She smiled, pulled up the blanket, and put her hand under her head.

She was alarmed when Ash started to move. His eyes were closed but it did look like he was awake. He turned to the side, giving her his back, and stretched his arm toward his nightstand, knocking out his phone and some empty bottles of vaping liquid.

Misty narrowed her eyes. "Ash, are you awake?"

Ash stretched his arm more towards the nightstand. Misty sat up to check what he was doing.

She watched him try to reach his vape pen. "Are you serious..." she tried not to laugh as she watched him push away the pen instead of grabbing it. This was the funniest shit she's seen, and every day with Ash is a funny day. On serious nonfunny days, he walks into a pole or forgets to zip his shorts.

Ash rolled over to stretch his arm further. Misty blinked. "Watch-"

THUD!

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Ash screamed as he landed on the floor flat on his ass. Misty buried her face into her pillow trying to contain her laugh.

That one never gets old.

"God please help me..." Misty whispered to herself. She wiped off her laughing tears and moved to the other side of the bed to check on him. "Hey, you still have all your teeth?"

Ash slowly pulled himself up. Eyes barely open, he grabbed his e-cig from the nightstand and started taking a long pull. He raised his finger.

"I'm waiting." Misty rolled her eyes.

He breathed all the vapor out and licked his teeth. He said, "Yes, I do."

"That was—I mean..." She sighed. Was it even worth it to explain that wasn't a real question? "Good."

She had a feeling she will be stuck with this guy for a long, long time. There was something about him...

"You know what? Now that I tasted you, vaping is just so dull and boring."

"How much time did it take you to make up that pickup line?"

... that made her day every day.

THE END