Chapter 12

“Speaking Italian”
“ Normal language”

Tsuna's Pov

The large dining room was filled with a strange atmosphere for some reason. There were Vongola Nono and his guardians, my guardians, their fiancees, the kids, Shoichi, Byakuran, Reborn, and lastly Nezu and my classmates around the long dining table just about to start dinner.

The students were unusually quiet same as the teacher Nezu. They seemed on edge and looked like the were spooked. While the others aware of what happened and those who were there smile slightly as they thought back to what happened.

Wanting to clear up the unsavoury atmosphere I stood up with an apologetic smile as I addressed my class, “ About what happened in the First generation Hall, in my enthusiasm to show you around the mansion I might have purposely brought you there without prior warning. I apologise for my actions. In saying so I hope your trip here will be worthwhile in a good way.”

I sat back down. My apology had earned me a few discreet thumbs ups from my friends, and a look of approval from grandfather and Reborn. A boss must be courteous, control the atmosphere, and be a good host. And yeah about what happened.

~ Flashback to what happened on the tour and at it's end~

Tsuna had taken his class around the mansion telling the history of Vongola but leaving out the fact that it was really a Mafia famiglia. Tsuna took them to all floors, stairways, rooms(not the many secret ones), a few offices, labs, workshops, bathrooms, indoor pools, indoor basketball court, indoor baseball court, game rooms, training rooms, ball rooms, kitchens, maid, Butler, and servants quarters, classrooms, and meeting rooms before they took a much needed lunch break in the garden.

The garden of Vongola was easily the best, most largest, and most beautiful garden in Italy. The fact that it looked like fields of the most rare and most beautiful types of flowers, plants, trees, benches, pathways, sprinklers, fountains, and statues in the world.

It also had a lake in the center and within the center of the lake was a gigantic fountain carved in the shape of Vongola's primo and his guardians. So it was a perfect image since the gigantic carved fountain made the lake look like the world's largest fountain within a flowery paradise. To get around the garden one had to ride a Golf carts.

After their break Tsuna brought them to one final place before he gave them his surprise. This was the Hall of Portraits. It was similar to a museum. The only art exhibited here were the portraits of all Vongola bosses and their guardians over the centuries. The class studied all the portraits and noticed that one frame was recently added and it was still empty.

There was one overly large portrait of Primo and his guardians. Tsuna approached the portrait the same time it sunk into the ground revealing a secret passage in the wall. Above the passage was a plaque with the words "First Generation Hall".

This was when Tsuna's guardians finally figured what the brunet was about to do to their fellow classmates. Tsuna asked everyone to enter. Nezu and his classmates were the first ones to enter and the scene that greeted them almost caused their souls to depart from their bodies.

They had walked in the middle of a warzone. Daemon and Alude were fighting with weapons and flames, including illusions. Lampo was snoring away on a hammock suspended in midair. Asari was playing a flute in his coach as his swords levitated in the air. Knuckles was busy shouting and doing jogs around the room moving like a blur. G was relaxing by watching the TV in front of him. And the so called boss of the bunch was in the corner eating from mountains of strawberry cakes(don't even ask if ghosts can eat😅)

Sensing the audience the ghosts turned their way.

The class all shouted the same thing, “ GHOOOOOSTS!! RUN!!”

And they did run away. As expected they were quickly scattered and lost in the huge mansion.

“ How annoying and bothersome. Got to get a few maids to find them all in time for dinner.”, Tsuna complained half-heartedly. The sadist left to find the maids. The others left there burst out into laughter.

End of Flashback...

————————————————
Press that little star below and leave a comment. Please and thanks 🤗