The hunt

3rd pov

They got to the Raptors spot and y/n immediately got out of the Jeep. Owen and Claire followed after her. Barry saw her and started to walk towards them know how she probably is right now.

"Hoskins! You son of a Bitch!!" She yelled going after him. She ran up and punched him. Everyone froze. Her dad, Claire and Barry kept walking towards her. Zack and Gray were amazed. "You stay away from our damn animals! Understand! if you take one more-" she was cut off by him slapping her.

She stumbled back. Claire held her and steady her. Barry and her dad went to Hoskins. Zack and Gray got out of the car angrily. You can hear the Raptors growl ready to attack. Her dad grabbed him by the shirt. Barry was ready to punch him.

"You don't lay another hand in her you got that" Barry said

"You just slapped my daughter and your going to pay."

"Hoskins you bitch!!" Claire yelled

"Dad! Barry! I'm alright trust me.... I've felt worst." She said licking the blood form her lip and glaring at Hoskins. "Now stay away from our animals"

"Oh Jesus. How many more people have to die before this mission starts to make sense to you?"

"It's not a mission. It's a field test" Barry said

"They aren't going out there!" Y/n yelled. Y/n walked closer to to him. His army started pointing their guns at her. Everyone backed up.

"Lower you weapons." Owen said. No one listen. Y/n looked at them then back at Hoskins.

"Shoot. do it! You think guns scare me. I've train and lived with dinosaurs. Guns are nothing compared to them" y/n said.

"Yea that's how your mother died isn't she?" Y/n lost it. She changed at him but was held back. People surrounded her pointing their guns at her. She held up her hands

"Shot me! The raptors only listen on my command tho... is that really what you want to do?" They all just stared at her.

"Lower them" Hoskins said. They lowered their gun and she put her hands down. They handed her a gun and she looked at then confused "This whole time I thought it was Owen... but it's you... your coming. Take her" They started to grabbed her arms. She kept struggling out of their grip.

"No! She'll hand then over to me... they will listen on my command! Just let her go... and take me. I'll go!" Her dad yelled.

"Would it work?"

"Did before"

"No! We aren't doing anything!" Y/n protest.

"You will keep your mouth shut if you know what's good for you" Hoskins said.

"I think it's you who needs to keep mouth shut if you think that's anyway to talk to my daughter!" Owen said. You were able to still hear the Raptors growling.

"There are gonna be cruise ships that show up here at first light. Everybody's gonna get off this island. Your gonna watch a news story about how you all saved lives. No no no better yet how your animals saved lives"

"They've never been out of containment. It's crazy" Barry said

"He's right we can't do this. What happened if they act like the indominus ?! They can't go out there" Y/n said ignoring Hoskins

"Little girl I'm getting tired of you"

"Well guess what... I've been tried of you my whole life and yet your still standing"

"Let's move it out! This is happening with or without you guys" Hoskins said.

"Y/n go with the Raptors. Keep them calm. They seem like they want to eat Hoskins" her dad said