Chapter 8

It's been a week. Ellie has been in a week long coma and she hasn't woken up yet. Chase's parents sensed something was wrong when they couldn't reach their daughter fot Forty eight hours straight. They took the first flight to California and came to see their daughter sleeping in a hospital. Let's just say it wasn't chase's best day.

Chase's mom, Tammy, hasn't left the hospital since the day she arrived to LA. No matter how much convincing her friends, Heidi and Erika, tried. She just wanted to be there for her daughter. She felt like a failure. She failed her own daughter. She always does. This is her daughter's third coma.

She's just seventeen. She doesn't deserve what's always happening to her. Oh how Tammy wishes she could take all ellie's pain away.

"Tammy, you need to eat something"
Cole, ellie's father, came into the room with a saddened smile.
"I'm not hungry. I'm staying with ellie. You should go home with Chase. He's texted me he's coming back from the studio in an hour or so"
Tammy said, not taking her eyes away from her youngest sweetheart.

A knock was heard from the door and then it's opened. Nora and Sarah, ellie's lungs doctor and therapist, came in with a smile. They have been by ellie's side basically since the start of everything. By now, they're not just just her doctors, they are her family.
"Tammy. You're not helping the situation. You're just hurting yourself. When she wakes up, she'll need you to be okay"
Sara, the therapist said as Nora took a seat next to Cole on the couch.

"go home, Tammy. I'm staying in LA till she wakes up. I have taken her paper and new test results from the hospital"
Nora said but she knew it was useless. Tammy isn't leaving her daughter's side till she wakes up.

The problem is, this could happen in days, weeks, or even years.

LILHUDDY
@xlilhuddy

I'm really grateful for all the messages and wishes that my sister get well soon. I can't really talk about her case when she should be the one to. So please respect mine and my family's privacy and stop showing up to the hospital. I love you all<3

Chase smiled at the picture that was being taken of him and a fan.
"chase, are you really suing everyone that posts the video of your sister ellie in her asthma attack?"
He ignored the paparazzi question. He is suing them. He is forcing everyone to pay half a million dollar as a fine for invading his sister's personal space and leading to her ashtma attack. If they weren't there she wouldn't have had that stupid attack in the first place.

He couldn't be more angry at the world.