Chapter 3.

3rd POV.

Jewel followed suit and slammed into the cage bars with (Name). 

"Whoa! Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait! What are you two doing?"

"Getting out of here." Jewel told Blu. "Are you going to help us or what?" (Name) yelled.

"A-a-actually, all the survival guides say to sit and wai- OW!-- and-and help will come-"

"No one is coming!" Jewel and (Name) snapped.

"Whoa"

"We are on our own, and if we just sit here, we're going to die!"

"Stop, stop. Why don't you just open the door?" Blu suggested and slides the lock open to the cage's door  by using his beak.

"Are you kidding me?" Jewel asked.

"What? It's just a standard flip bolt. Just rotate-"

"Come on! Let's fly!" Jewel and (Name) then flew out of the cage, but Jewel was stopped as Blu held onto the cage with his beak. 

"What are you doing?!" Jewel screeched.

"Oh, I can't-"

"What?! You can't what?!!" (Name) yelled at Blu.

Marcel's men burst through the door whilst holding a struggling Nigel as the three caught Blu, Jewel and (Name) as they were escaping, so Blu let go of the cage. The cage hit Nigel in the face.

Jewel and Blu fell down and landed on a washing line, Blue screamed while falling down.

"I can't fly!!"

(Name) sighed in frustration and flew down in a graceful swoop to catch up too the two Blue Macaws. Jewel and Blu then slid down the washing line by the chain the connected the two. 

"You couldn't tell us this before now?!" Jewel yelled at Blu.

"It didn't matter before now!" Blu yelled back.

They then crashed into a wall... hard.

"I hate you." Jewel grumbled out, audible enough for only (Name) and Blu to hear.

The washing line then fell off from a hole in the wall and the two Blue Macaws fell down and crashed into two boxes filled with packing peanuts.  

"Is there anything else we should know?" (Name) questioned Blu with a glare. (Name) landed on the floor and stood on one foot as the other was off the ground and bent, not putting any pressure on it.

"Yes! I can't fly, I pick my beak, and once in awhile, I pee in the birdbath, happy!?"

Marcel's men then burst into sight and shouted at the three birds.

"There they are!!"

The golden specked Canary started flapping her wings again and flew over to Jewel and Blu.

"We got to get out of here, now! We need to move!!" (Name) exclaimed to them, urgently.

"Move! Come on, just move! MOVE!!" Jewel shouted.

"Wait. Wait! Listen to me! Flying may not be my thing, but walking is. Follow my lead." Blu told Jewel.

"Inside leg, outside leg." Blu instructed, Jewel doing as he said.

As the two Macaws run and (Name) flying next to them at a quick pace, but she could go faster, but she needed to stay by their side.

Blu saw a cat in the way, so he started barking like a dog. The 'dog barks' scared the cat away.

"Oh, this is great. I'm chained to the only bird in the world who can't fly." Jewel complained.

"Actually, there are about 40 species of flightless birds." Blu informed.

"Duck!!" (Name) warningly yelled too the two a she flew a bit faster, now a bit ahead of Blu and Jewel.

"No, ducks can fly." Blu said obliviously.

"No! DUCK!!" Jewel yelled, and Blu and her ducked under a crate, avoiding getting hit. Whilst (Name) twirled, dove a bit, under the crate and flew normally with a smirk on her beak.

 Whilst (Name) twirled, dove a bit, under the crate and flew normally with a smirk on her beak

(Like this).

________________________________________

Day turned to night as the three wandered through the jungle's grounds, seeking for shelter. (Name) sat atop Jewel's head with tired eyes, and a slightly annoyed look on both the girls faces as Blu complained and complained.

"Ooh! Ooh! What was that?"

"A stick" (Name) told him with a tired but irritated voice, her voice growing grumbly and exhausted. 

"Ahh!! And that?!"

"It's just a rock." Jewel then told him.

"Oh, right. Yeah-" Blu then stopped and whimpered in fear.

"Uhh... Is that a spider on my back?!" He slightly squeaked.

Jewel snapped her head back to Blu and (Name) groaned. "Will you quit it?! It's just a leaf! Turn around." Jewel shouted at Blu, whilst (Name) glared. But that glare was soon wiped off and replaced it with a look of shock and horror.

Blu turned and on his back was a massive spider. Jewel then instantly slapped the spider off of Blu's back. Blu then turned around and both Jewel and (Name) put on a fake smile. 

"Leaf, told you. Now, uh, just come on! We need to find a safe place to spend the night." Jewel encouraged Blu.

"Safe? Safe?! We are in the jungle. You know when people say, 'its's a jungle out there' ? Well, I'm pretty sure they don't mean it as a good thing."

"Look. I hate to break it to you, but this is where our kind naturally lives." Jewel told Blu, (Name) humming in agreement.

"Hey, hey, don't talk to me about nature. I watch Animal Planet, I know all about the food chain." Blu retorted.

A bug was flying near Blu, but the bug then got snatched and eaten by a frog, then the frog was eaten by a snake. "Ahh! Ahh!! You see? You see?! Out here, I'm just an hor d'oeuvres.. Nothing more than a feathery spring role."

(Name) just chuckled and shook her head, she then gently jumped off of Jewel's head and flew around Blu.

"That's why we stay in the trees, and not on the ground." After (Name) said that, both her and Jewel pointed up a tree and said at the same time "After you."

Blu looked up to where the two girls and gulped. "Oh, no. I-I don't think so. Nuh-uh, no. I would rather feel much more comfortable in something... man-made.." Blu then looked around him and spotted a watch tower made of wood.

"Um.. Hey! How about up there?" Blu pointed too the tree house/watch tower.

(Name) and hummed in approval, and flew up to the roof of the tree house. Leaving the two Blue Spix Macaws to have some time on their own.

'I have a feeling that those two will be great together.' (Name) softly said in her mind as she lay down on the roof of the tree house, falling into a deep and peaceful slumber.

(To be continued).