One direction at my school?! (Also chapter 1)

***this is my first fanfiction so go easy on me! PLEASE comment below on what you think!? :)***

I wake up to the loud, constant beeping of my alarm clock and the sun pouring through my window. I groan as I slap the top of my alarm clock and unwillingly get myself out of bed.

This Monday wouldn’t be such a bad day if I didn’t know what was happening at school today, which would be 5 famous boys in a boy band, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, and Liam Payne attending their first day at my school. Out of all the schools and places they could’ve chosen, they choose to move to Windsor. WINDSOR of all places!

I think about how every single girl is going to be drooling over them, willing to jump off a bridge if they told them too. I laugh silently to myself, thinking of how pathetic it is.

I walk down the hall, to the bathroom, brush my teeth and rinse my face off, dreading the day ahead of me.

I get dressed into a flower-printed blue tank top with a bleach white skirt and a brown belt to hold it up, and decide to put my hair half up, which is the only thing I can do with my dark brown hair that actually looks good, showing all the caramel highlights and all.

As I go down the stairs, I notice that the house is silent. Mom probably went to work early again. I think.

 Considering that I’m the only child and my mom works a full-time job from 7:00a.m to 3a.m, the house is normally really quiet, but usually not in the mornings, when she prepares me waffles or pancakes for breakfast every day, unless she goes to work early like today.

I decide to just get some Tim Hortons on my way to school since I’m already running a little late, but just then I feel my phone vibrate in my hand and look down to see what it was,

HEY CAN U DROP ME AT SCHOOL 2DAY? DAD DOESN’T HAVE A CAR AGAIN :( -Kenzie

I sigh and text back,

OKAY PICK YOU UP IN 10 -Amna

I grab my school bag, pull on my boots and head to my car. I go through the front door and as soon as I’m out I hear Carla, my 40 year-old neighbor about to go to work call out my name, “Amna!” I turn around and wave at her as I walk down my driveway towards my green punch buggy.

I unlock the door, sit in the seat and turn on the radio, and right when I turn it on I hear, “HI! We’re One Direction, and this is our new hit single, ‘What Makes You Beautiful’!” and shortly after, the radio starts playing the song.

I groan and immediately turn off the radio. It wasn’t that I didn’t like the song, or them, I actually liked the song and thought it was cute how they always say ‘HI! We’re One Direction!” in unison and they weren’t that bad looking either, I just hate how EVERY single girl drools over them and I know for a fact that I’m going to get tired of hearing their name, around school and in the media.

I start up my car and head towards Kenzie’s house.

“You’re late, ugly butt face.” Kenzie says getting into the passenger seat of my car when I finally reach her house.

“Hey to you to sweetheart! Oh and you are so very welcome for going out of my schedule to pick you up.” I say with as much sarcasm as I can.

“Oh shut up. And since when did I have to say thank you to you?” Kenzie says in reply.

“Since I became your best friend four years ago.” I say with a smile.

For me and Kenzie, this was pretty much the normal conversation; our love-hate relationship speaks for itself.