Uncle

Leroy Jethro Gibbs

I was still at my desk completing work trying to concentrate. "Denozo fill me in." I commanded. Watching over them ,my team, was one of the greatest things, even tho I didn't get to watch over my daughter my team was family and I would do anything to protect them. BEEP. BEEP.

My phone kept going off after all the times I tried to ignore it. I unwilling picked it up.

"Hello special agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs, how may i help?" Dead silence. "Hello?"

"Sorry," came a soft innocent voice," my name's Lilly MacGyver and my brother told me that you could help me. Is that true?" 

I couldn't believe it . After all these years Lilly was still alive which meant so were her brothers. I continued to ask her questions until I had everything I needed. I grabbed my coat and ran to my car. I could hear Denozo shouting me but saving my bride was more important than whatever he needed.

Staking out the house was the hardest, Theodore had men everywhere. But my patients at this moment paid of. They left a full 2 minute window in which I took the opportunity to climb through her window, grab her while she was a sleep, get in my car and dive off. Leaving Angus and Phineas there was hard but I knew they were being treated right. Did her I take her back to mine? No, I took her to NCIS for Ducky to check her over.

The car ride was filling with stress of my body. Not knowing how much damage her father caused to her killed me on the inside especially since she looked like her mother. The green eyes and blonde hair reminded me so much of her. The way she dressed as well, my sister was great.

*Flashback*

"Leroy it won't even be that bad." Kelly shouted. Running after me with bright pink lipstick in her hand," I'll even help you with your boat plans."

Fine but no lying you know I hate this" I rolled my eyes. My sister was great but sometimes she got on my nerves

*End of flashback*

"Miser why are you crying?" I didn't even realised I slipped a tear. She looked concerned but I couldn't tell her. "Just memories."I said "go back to sleep get some rest." And with that her eyes were closed. Preparing myself for the million dollar question I was hitting to be asked.

A/N

Sorry for not posting guys I'm trying my best. Please leave some comments and any suggestions you would like added than I will try and add that in.