Sixteen

( Henry POV )

3 Months Later...

Y/N and I were walking hand in hand while talking about our 3 month anniversary. We headed towards her locker, when a note dropped as she opened it. She picked it up, her eyes grew terrified. I snatched the note reading it.

It's been forever since I last saw you, it would be nice to have some, one on one with my daughter. I mean biologically speaking right. Aren't you happy to know that daddy is just fine. If you ever wanna see mommy again, meet me at the Metroburg Warehouse. You know, the place wild fire thought she burnt down.

Love, Firedagger

" I thought your mom destroyed him? " I questioned.

" He has my mom Henry! " she stuttered her words.

" You're right! Let's go! " We ran out of school, heading to Junk N Stuff.

The elevator doors opened as we shouted for Ray.

" Ray! " We repeated yell, he came out from his bedroom.

" What! What! What! Why are you shouting my name! " He says.

" FireDagger took my mom, we need to suit up and go get her back. "

" Let's do it! " Ray and I blew a bubble while Y/N pressed a button on her bracelet.

" Hold! We're gonna need back up. " Y/N pressed another button as she spoke into her bracelet.

" Calling T Force, Wildfire was captured by FireDagger. Meet at the MetroBurg Warehouse asap! I repeat Wildfire was captured by FireDagger. Meet at the MetroBurg Warehouse asap! " she looked at us as she nodded, we headed towards the tubes shooting us up.
Getting there, we saw Phoebe and Max running towards us.

" Y/N! Sweetheart are you okay? " a women hugged her.

" not really no. " Y/N said.

" How do you know that FireDagger has your mom? " A little girl asked.

" He gave me this note. " She handed to them as an older man read it.

It's been forever since I last saw you, it would be nice to have some, one on one with my daughter. I mean biologically speaking right. Aren't you happy to know that daddy is just fine. If you ever wanna see mommy again, meet me at the Metroburg Warehouse. You know, the place wild fire thought she burnt down.

Love, Firedagger

" Well, let's figure out a plan and bust some butts. " Phoebe smiled.