Funeral

Funeral.
When you hear "funeral" you probably think of people grieving over a death. But for Marinette's funeral, it was a celebration of her life. When you walk into the room where they held the funeral, there was a mix of emotions and expressions on faces. Some were laughing about fun times they had with Marinette while also having tears run down their face. And there were some like Sabine and Tom Dupan-Cheng's.(Her parents) They we're in pure sadness, which is fair enough considering what they had just been through, but every once-in-awhile they would smile between a tear whilst looking at a slideshow presentation that was projected onto a walk in the room. They decided to have a open casket, despite the damage the car did to her body. Adrien was in tears sitting next to Alya on the floor of Marinettes bedroom. They couldn't stand to be in the room that was just below them. Earlier Adrien noticed Marinette wasn't wearing her earrings, which was weird to him considering she always wore them, then he looked at Alya. "Why do you have her earrings on?" "What? No I don't." She took a second. Considering ladybug gave her the earrings the same day Marinette committed, she put two and two together. Marinette was Ladybug. "I-oh yea actually I do have them on, I remember now, haha,oh." "Well why do you have them on?" Adrien said."She gave the, to me before she....." "oh." They sat in awkward silence for a while. After the funeral was coming to an end they went downstairs and said goodbye to Marinette one last time before parting ways. "Good bye Adrien" Alya said as they left the entrance of the bakery. Adrien didn't answer he just merely nodded and went home. Sabine, Tom, Alya and Adrien were the saddest about her death.