Chapter 1

Hey guys! Me and my best friend,NickkiG123 , are writing this book as a 2 author stoyline meaning that im going to be writing Aiden's POV and she is going to be writing about his younger sister Raelyn's POV. NickkiG's book is probably already up so you can read mine or hers, it really doesnt matter. So, I hope you like :)

-------------------------------------------

2 years ago

Aidens POV

"Aiden! Wake up buddy its time to go!" my mom yelled from downstairs. I growled and got up. Today is the day were I have to get paired up with some stupid girl to marry for the rest of my life and no, im not kidding. I am the most serious i've ever been in my life! We go to a hall called 'The Marriage Hall' or something and we get paired up with some random person that you may noot even know! What if she picks her nose? what if she hates you and you end up marring someone that you dont even love?!

"HI big brother!" My little sister Raelyn cut me off of my thoughts. But I call her Rae

"Hey" i said with no experesion in my voice.

"Oh c'mon! you will find someone who loves you today!" Rae said as a jole but I didn't think it was funny. I nudged her and walked away.

"The bus is here!" mum said as a large bus showed up. I walked over to my mom and hugged her "I love you" I said. She kissed my forehead and I walked over to my cheerful baby sister. I bent down and hugged her. " I love you" I said out loud. She pulled away from the hug but I pulled her back. "I'm Running away" I said " I'll be back in 2 years.At super time, tell mom. Tell her I love her and that i'll be back soon" I stood up strait and walked out of the house.

(present time)

I just came back from running away 3 days ago. My mom was pissed but I really didnt care. I knew that one day I had to get married and I knew that it would be today.

I took a long shower for the 100th time, pulled back my brown hair and brushed my teeth.

"Raelyn, the bus is here to pick you and your brother up!" my mom yelled to my beautiful younger sister. Today, I had to pretend to be my sister's twin. I know its wierd but its the only way I can get married.I ran downsatirs and said goodbye to my mom just as a big bus pulled up. "Oh my god Raelyn! They are going to leave without you!" I heard my mom yell. Rae ran down the sairs and jumped on my back. GOD SHES HEAVY!

"Lets do this thing!" She yelled in my ear... loudly!

"Rae, get off my back!" I said sternly to let her know that I wasnt kidding. "Okay, yeesh, calm down!" she said sassy. She has become a little brat!

"Okay you two! you better get going!" mom said pushing me and my weak young sister out the door. We were half way to the bus when Rae turned around and gave my mom a hug.

We got on the bus and my sister ditched me."Well thanks" I yelled at her but I dont think she heard me. I walked to the back of the bus and sat in a seat.