Chapter 1.

(That's what your design on your feathers looks like, but with small specs of gold, the orange is a royal blue and there is a bit more white).

(Name)'s POV.

Jewel and I woke up in this fake jungle in a large box/cage. 

"Where are we, Jew Jew?" I questioned out loud, with a quiver in my voice, as I cuddled closer to Jewel a I shook in slight fear. Jewel looked down at me with sympathy in her eyes as she wrapped a large, comforting wing around me. 

Oddly enough, I was a little bit small for my species, a little bit below average for a female.

"It'll be alright, (Nickname). We'll get out of here and be free." Jewel told me in a soothing and motherly tone.

I looked up at her with sparkling (Eye Colour) eyes and cracked a soft smile, showing I was now comforted by her words of encouragement and reassurance.

We both then flew off and tried to find a way out of this trap that these horrible humans made. We had found an air vent, so we started chipping away at that, trying to bend the metal to make a hole big enough for Jewel and I to escape through.

This was gonna take awhile..

Time skip to when Blu arrives to Rio!

We were almost there, we just needed to bend the metal more and Jewel and I will be free.

"LINDAAAAAAA!!!!" A male voice screamed. 

This caught Mine and Jewels attention.

"Did you here that?" I asked Jewel.

"I'll go and check it out. You continue on with our escape, ok?" Jewel told me in a serious tone.

I looked her in the eyes and mirrored her seriousness, nodding my head in understanding. I turned around and continued on trying to break through the vent.

"Que haces aqui?" Jewel angerly questioned. I couldn't help but feel the need to help Jewel, so I flew down to her in silent swoop.

What shocked me was that Jewel had her claw on top of the neck of another Blue Macaw, a male one to be exact. The guy started grumbling words that Jewel and I could make out.

"Que?" Both Jewel and I questioned in Portuguese as we tilted our heads to show our confusion.

"Your standing on my throat." He managed to strain out.

"Oh your American!" I exclaimed excitedly as Jewel got off him, and the guy stood up, saying how 'he needs his throat to talk' and stuff. The guy looked at me surprised, but then chuckled nervously as his eyes darted between Jewel and I. Jewel then started examining his body as she circled around him. Once she was done, she looked back up at him.

"You look like me." She said in surprise.

"Oh uh hi-hi my names Blu. You know like the cheese with the mold on it, smells really bad... that's bad.." Blu introduced himself as he stammered. 

I just laugh and flew over to the vent and continued my work while humming a soft and romantic tune to myself.

3rd POV.

In the background, (Name) could here Blu's complaining as she shouted 'wait' a lot. (Name) hopped away from the vent was met with Blu trying to kiss Jewel. 

"Hey!" The canary yelled at him, she pushed him a bit away from Jewel. "What are you doing, dude?" (Name) and Jewel angrily asked Blu at the same time.

"What, what, what you wanted me to, but just for arguments sake, what are you doing?" Jewel and (Name) pull away the leaves to show a bent up and beaten vent.

"We're trying to escape." Jewel explained, as (Name) hummed in agreement.

"Oh.. uh, yeah escape. That's what I was doing with that thing I just did.."

"Wait, wait, did you actually think we were gonna kiss?! We just met" 

(Name) just shook her head and playfully rolled her eyes with a small smirk gracing her beautifully polished and smooth beak, she then flew off to branch not so far from them and fell into deep slumber, drowning out the fighting between Blu and Jewel in the cage. 

Time Skip to the kidnap.

(Name) woke up from her small nap and swiftly, but silently, flew over to the vent, not before grabbing a rock. Helping Jewel with bashing the vent in. 

Blu groaned in annoyance as he was trying to sleep under a leaf. 

"Excuse me, please. I'm trying to sleep!"

Jewel and (Name) sighed in annoyance and rolled their eyes.

"Awe were sorry sleepyhead, but we're trying to escape!" (Name) mocked Blu in a baby voice. 

"Escape? Why? This cage is awesome." 

"The cage... Oh, what were we thinking? We wouldn't expect a pet to understand." Jewel said with venom in his voice.

"Pet? Did you just call me a pet? For the record, I am not a pet. I am a companion. And you know what? Do whatever you two want, 'cause tomorrow morning, Linda will come for me and this whole nightmare will be over." 

(Name) and Jewel scoffed, the female canary tried pushing her head through the vent to create the planned escape for the two females. 

"Incredible. You would rather be with a-a-a human than your own kind." Jewel growled at the word human, as she complained to Blu.

 "Well, that human has given be love and affection for 15 years, whereas my own kind tried to strangle me after 15 seconds!" Blu complained.

(Name) groaned in irritation as she was fed up with Blu's complaining, so she snapped her head to his direction with a fiery glare in her enchanting (Eye Colour) eyes. 

"Yeah, well, beacu-" (Name)'s lecture was cut short when Jewel and (Name) heard a creaking noise. They looked to the noise and saw a door that creaked open and let in the light from outside the cage. The girls then looked to each other with bright smiles and hope filled eyes. 

The two took off and flew as fast as they could to the door. All of a sudden, something or someone grabbed Jewels and (Name). The golden specked canary female let out shout and a curse in Portuguese as her and Jewel were shoved into bag.

(To be continued).