Diary of a FAT Teen -21st August

Aiden Finch – Diary of a Fat Teen

Saturday 21st August – 4.50am

Diet Diary—

Weight: About 12st something…

Height: 5ft11?

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Current Average Calorie Intake: No idea

Favourite food: Pizza. And anything from Subway.

Why: Because?

Calorie Intake TODAY: Nothing –it’s 4 in the morning

Foods eaten TODAY: … Answer above…

Activities taken part in (Exercise): Getting there…

Okay, so mum has finally cracked, but I’ve known it was coming for a long time. She has insisted I keep a ‘diet diary’. She said it helped her loads, even though she’s still huge as a friggin’ whale. (Excuse the bitterness…) I mean what the heck? It’s one thing to refuse to allow me have meals at times, and another to give me this stupid book--- Like it’ll help anything! From now on, I am not allowed dinner until I show it to her, show her that I’ve been trying.

Yeah. Okay.

Why would I try when my mum’s a psycho, only determined to get me skinny because of her scarring life? Because my dad’s left for some woman who’s ten years younger so he’s given her some sort of ‘younger, slimmer!’ complex. Sure, I know, I felt sorry for her too, until she pulled the ‘just skip this meal honey, it’ll get all that flab off you,’ stunt –multiple times. Sure, I wouldn’t mind losing some pounds, (okay, I’d love it… I’m a wobbly mass of fat…) but I also love my food and I am not going to not eat it because of her.

Ha! Just read a little ‘Diet Tip’ at the bottom of this page. It says ‘the average Calorie intake for women is 1940 per day and 2550 for men, so make sure you’re careful!’ …. Again, ha! It’s like our roles have swapped seeing as 2550 is about what mum shoves down her throat, and then I’m barely allowed, what, 5? How much would a cream cracker be, do you think, Diet Diary? Huh? Oh, book of answers…?

For the second (but not the last) time (I assure you), I apologise for my bitterness.

Anyway, I better go before I chicken out (I wonder if I could gain Calories by just thinking about eating some KFC right now?). I’m going jogging. I know, it’s embarrassing, and ridiculous, but I figure, if I want to keep eating, I have to give out somehow. And that’s not going to be by never eating another Subway. Crumbs (thinking about bloody food again), I can’t believe I am actually doing this…

Yeah. Bye I guess… Going to run…

Ugh. But Burger King is worth this… Right?

No, wait, yes, yes it totally is. I need an Angus right now.

Aiden

*

Aiden stood up with a sigh, diary and pen in hand, and tried to will himself to drop the items in his hand and go. Running couldn’t be that bad. Surely. He hoped… Okay, who was he kidding? He’d done it enough in P.E to know it was torture.