final chapter:

Don't own anything

Book comes at an end.

Author pov:

Senki shu already got raided some of the light faction is there. Freeing all the captured street racers Just like jake connor planned.

Senki shu grunts stand in front of the garages by their school. The heard the loud engine noises until.......

Trucks came out first running over them giving the chance to have a many cars getaway route. Cops this time will not stop them as they let them go home.

Leo: look at them all. My sister why💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

Y/n: Michael hyoki took the skyline she's getting away.

She saw her taking off on a familiar skyline.

Fuga: eddie's skyline?!

Hyoki stick her hand out of the window of the driver seat & middle finger at her sister. Michael running fast rick lancer with him katsuragi jumped down & hugged & kiss the op young police officer.

Michael: leo you didn't get it?

Leo: i tried to tell before you hanged up. We don't drive

Horn was heard they turned to bmw

Michael's shock its yagyu herself driving it.

Michael: you can DRIVE?

Yagyu: ninja has secrets. Go get her

He kissed her. Then he drove off.

Timeskip:

After a good few hits hyoki not a good driver she couldn't fight back because lynx destroyed her sword until finally Michael got her.

Michael open the door grabbed her & punched her knocking her out.

Michael: i ain't killing you so instead rick will threw you in prison.

Epilogue:

Micheal & yagyu went to a movie date.

 Senki shu still at large reki took over but went lay low for now

While yagyu is paying the tickets to see final Evangelion film Michael heard a voice.

Nozomi: please take good care of her Michael san.

Michael looked everywhere & smiled. Yagyu came up to him in excited personality.

Yagyu: movie is about to start. I heard razor san & ryobi are inside already

Michael: okay * kissed her on the lips * lets go

That's a wrap

No sequel

Going to work

Later