Chapter 3

"Lady Violet, the Martel family, sent you an invitation to a garden tea party"

"Send them a letter informing them that I will be attending"

"As you wish, my lady".

I went back to reading my book. I shall, of course, attend Martel's tea party. The Martel family's youngest daughter is the same age as me, and we get along pretty well.

Candice Martel, when I first met her she's a bit timid compared to her older sisters who are socially adept. Mga chismosa na, masasama pa ang tabas ng mga dila. Nakita ko sila dati na binu-bully si Candice. Porke mas maganda si Candice sakanila eh pinagtulungan na nila. Mga inggetera nga naman. 

They were making fun of her, kung anu-anong mga panlalait ang mga sinasabi nila. Just a background, Candice is a daughter from a mistress.

She is not really an illegitimate child, since the count married her mother and that mistress is the current countess of the Martel family now. Iba talaga nalalaman kapag chismosa ka. I feel so powerful, hahaha...

Ito yata talaga ang special characteristic ng pagiging isang extra character. Hindi mo kayang pigilan ang iyong sarili na makinig sa mga chismiss. Pero atleast, hindi ko ikinakalat. Yung mga chismiss na alam ko ay mga katotohanan, hindi tulad ng iba na na-revise na , na biglang nag-iiba ang kwento.

Going back, Candice's half sisters always humiliate her in public, pero siyempre hindi sa harap ng mga adults, sa mga ka-edad lang namin. Nakikitawa naman yung iba. The influence of these bruha sisters is bad. Mabulunan sana kayo.

Kahit saan mundo ka talaga mapunta, uso pa rin ang bullying. I looked at Candice, she was trying to hold her tears from coming down ako naman I am trying to hold myself back. I hate bullies, lalo na yung nambu-bully lang for their own entertainment.

In the midst of the inane waves of laughter and ridicule, I asked something stupid, "What's so funny?"

Napatigil naman sila sa pagtawa at mukhang nagulat yung dalawang bruha. They're 2-3 years older than me, pero kiber nalang ako. Tutal wala naman akong galang sa mga taong hindi kagalang-galang.

"Hohohoho... it appears that the young lady Glyn is oblivious to how amusing Candice is dressed," the other sister said as she approached me, adding, "Let me point it out for you."

"Look at her dress, it's so dull. Just like her face, the color is so gloomy. That pattern is no longer in style, and she's already worn it a hundred times. Like her mistress mother, she has no idea what it means to be a noble", that was it? Is there anything amusing about that?

I have no idea what goes on in the minds of nobles. Is this how you truly act? Arrogant, childish, isang putang*na na bakit pa iniluwal sa mundo? If this is the criteria of being a noble, then you're a nut author!

"Hahahaha...", with my blank face I stared at their laughing faces. Maubusan sana kayo ng hangin.