Chapter 2

Present day

"What the hell!", Zayn yelled ducking and I threw the gun down running to him jumping in his arms.

"Shit you scared me and I'm liking this facial hair of yours, so sexy", I smirked pecking his lips and he chuckled squeezing my bum.

"Guess who I ran into and got this", he said showing me a scar on his hair line and i furrowed my eyebrows.

"Niall Horan", he said and I sighed rolling my eyes pulling away from him.

"Don't say his name unless you want him to pop up", I said and he chuckled taking his bags to the room. I grabbed my new gun and hid it behind my back following him.

"Baby?", I said smiling and he flopped on the bed patting his lap for me to straddle him. I straddled him smiling more and he held my hips sighing.

"Daddy?", I said and he hummed looking at me making me roll my eyes chuckling.

"Guess what", I said biting my lip and he hummed again. I showed him the gun from behind my back and he sat up taking it from me holding it in his hand pecking my lips.

"And you bought this by yourself baby", he asked and I nodded smiling wider than ever.

"Are you secretly stripping or something", he said with squinted eyes and I shook my head no laughing.

"No, if I was you'd be the one to see it", I laughed and he bit his lip smirking kissing my neck. I tangled my fingers in his hair gasping and he trailed his hands up my sides taking my shirt off.

"I rode my horsey dildo today", I whispered in his ear kissing his earlobe and he hummed squeezing my bum then slapping.

"You're so naughty baby", he whispered unbuttoning my pants flipping us over and I chuckled taking his shirt off. I heard a glass break and grabbed my gun getting onto the floor quickly.

"It's fucking Niall, all because you said his name", I whisper yelled and got up going out the room slowly with Zayn right behind me. He got in front of me taking my gun from me and I gaped.

"Do you even know how-", I started but he cut me off starting to shoot towards the dining room and I hummed then followed him grabbing the other gun. I felt some one touching my bum and turned around kicking them away from me.

"Niall you fucking bastard, do not touch me", I yelled kicking him in his dick and he winced holding it standing up.

"You used to love when I touched that part, remember I used to fuck you in that little ass", he said gripping my bum again and zayn shot him in his arm so I grabbed the gun from him sighing.

"I've just bought that new carpet", I said and pushed Niall back so no more of his blood won't get on it.

"You need to get out, your blood is leaking everywhere and I just cleaned", I said pushing him out the door and I looked at the trail then saw a guy walking in looking for Niall. I pushed him on the floor getting him a towel and smiled.

"Just clean that up for me please", I said and he was about to protest but I slapped him hard across the face.

"It's your leaders blood now clean it you fucker", I said and he grabbed the spray bottle from me starting to wipe.

"And give me your weapons, you might try something slick", I said and he handed them to me sighing.

"Thank you and tell Niall he owes me $2500 for that carpet", I said and I took his stuff to the room seeing babe cleaning his shoes off.

"Why'd you have to shoot him over the carpet", I said going in the bathroom with him and he shrugged.

"Because I did and he was standing on the carpet", he said and I rolled my eyes sighing.

"Well you could have hit him and then shot him, asshole", I said muttering the last part walking out and he grabbed my hair pulling me back in punching my thigh.

"You better watch that fucking tone", he said and I nodded holding my leg feeling him let go of my hair. I walked out sitting on the bed and watched him clean his shoes biting my lip. He looked so...yummy. How the hell did I fall in love with a fucking criminal!