About Luna

Luna is a pure black wolfdog. She is a mix of a German Shepherd and Black Wolf. She has black fur and blue eyes. Her height reaches a mid thigh of an adult and the hips of a small child/young teenager. She wears a blue collar with a silver tag and a silver bell. On the side of her collar is a blue bow.

Her Backstory: Luna was one of six siblings. She was bred purely for dog fights. One day a fire started where she was born and her parents managed to get her out of the building risking their lives. She was the only one who survived. She was later found and brought to an animal shelter where she was old enough to walk and eat solid foods. She was later than adopted by the Phantomhive family as a gift for one of their sons. Luna got along well with Sebastian and experienced another fire that scarred her. She was brought to the same animal shelter where she was kept until her old owners brought her home or she was adopted again. She is soon reunited with her owner Ciel and brought back home. Luna never left his side and Luna was trained to protect Ciel and by the order of Ciel she was trained. Sebastian spent his time training her to be a good dog for the manor. Luna learned what she did and never forgot what Sebastian taught her. She never leaves Ciel's side and when he is busy she likes to be near Sebastian, which he doesn't mind anymore since she isn't a full dog. Tricks that Luna knows is to attack, follow orders, and track anything. This is when her tricks come on handy at the Manor.

AN: hello!!! I'm alive, I haven't died and I'm here to introduce a short book. I decided to write a Black Butler book since I'm getting back into it. I decided to insert a dog Oc. I don't know when I will write the first chapter but give me time and I'll produce one. Ciao!