Chapter 2: Ba boo.... baaay

Biiiiiiiii..... blip pffffbt........   Since Jennifer can't tell the story any longer, I will. 

Her mind was completely gone, the scientist really knows how to hypnotize. All she'll ever be now is just a little baby that can't even walk. So the scientist grabbed her hand and took her with him down the hall and into another room with a bunch of other boffins. Drool dripped on the floor from her mouth as she tried to walk with him. When they got in there, a ginger man took one look at what's become of her and looked at the scientist in fear and anger, "When you said you would bring her into the lab I didn't know you would hypnotize her!" "Calm down Bodkin, she was a rather retched woman anyways, how she would even think to call herself a mother is beyond me." Dr. Bodkin thought briefly and replied, "Ok but she's still their legal guardian, and even if she is a bad mom she's still responsible for them." Jennifer's drooling ceased as she squatted and her face scrunched up. "Uhhhhhh." "Then tell Marino to go find them a good mom, he's always hanging out with women." He commanded, not noticing his baby filling her seat. Bodkin muttered something and left the room. "Now- oop, looks like someone's going potty." He turned to her and watched as her diaper tented outwards in the back as she grunted and strained. "I'll let you finish, then I can show you your nursery."