Chapter 8

"Come on now," Wendy grunted as she and Seulgi carried Joy into the hotel room.

"I love you girls so much. Don't you ever leave me," Joy slurred on her words and stumbled on the curling iron that had been left on the floor, but luckily the girls managed to catch her.

"We won't leave you, honey. We love you too," Seulgi assured as they walked over to one of the beds in the hotel room and laid Joy down.

"I love you," Joy mumbled one more time while Wendy tucked her in bed.

"I love you too, make sure to rest now, okay?"

"Mmhm."

Seulgi let out a sigh of relief as the tight straps around her feet loosened. She tossed the heels on the sofa and sat down beside them. After a short minute Wendy came to sit beside her, letting out a sigh as well.

They were both quiet for a while and as Seulgi made herself comfortable on the soft surface, she felt herself sober up a little. She looked to her side and it seemed as if Wendy had sobered up a little as well.

"Did you have a good time with Taeil?" she smirked, remembering she saw them share one or two kisses during the night.

Wendy shot her a look. "Had a good time with Taeyong? The dance looked rather intimate," she smirked back.

Seulgi remained silent, wondering if it was a good idea to continue with her teasing or not. Wendy may not have seemed like that type, but she was very good and witty with her comebacks.

"Let's not talk about tonight?" she then suggested, not wanting to challenge her friend.

"Let's not talk about tonight."

A smile crept up on Seulgi's face and she leaned back on the sofa, staring up at the ceiling.

"Had a good time with Taeyong?" - Oh, she definitely had a great time.

She missed him already. His laugh, voice, touch...

"You know what?" she then spoke and got up from the sofa. "I'm going to go out and take some fresh air, maybe buy some hangover food," she said and walked towards the door.

"Okay," Wendy nodded. "But if you don't come back I'm going to assume that you're sleeping with Taeyong tonight," she then added.

Seulgi looked back at her friend, seeing the mischievous smirk on her face. She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "I'll be back," she reassured before turning on the knob and opening the door.

"We'll see!" she heard Wendy chime before she closed the door.

She shook her head and smiled shyly as she walked towards the elevator, pressing the button and waiting patiently for it to reach the floor she was on - And soon enough, she found herself standing outside a certain hotel room.

She chuckled to herself. "Wendy knows me too well," she mumbled and knocked on the door, taking a small step back as she waited for him to open it.

"Hey."

She looked up, smiling sweetly at him. "Hey," she said and Taeyong stepped out of the way, allowing her to walk into his hotel room.

"Couldn't sleep?" he asked her as he took a look at his wristwatch.

"I needed to tell you something," she said straightforwardly.

"Alright," he said and looked around. "Do you want to sit down?" he asked while pointing at the sofa.

She shook her head. "I'll be quick," she assured and he nodded understandingly.

"I know I already told you that I was scared to try again with our relationship because I thought it wouldn't work and to be honest, I still have my doubts," she said, seeing him cross his arms and looking down at the floor.

"But," she continued and he looked up at her, looking somewhat hopeful of what she had to say.

"Tonight was the happiest I've ever been in a long time, and it's because of you, Yong," she confessed.

Taeyong felt his cheeks get warm at her confession and he couldn't hide his smile - Not that he tried to anyway.

"I'm always happy when I am with you and though I am scared, I can't just hide my feelings for you. I can't keep holding back and I-"

She was quickly cut off when she felt his arms pull her in by the waist and his lips crashed on hers, making her gasp and her heart skip a beat.

He kissed her slowly and softly and it didn't take long until Seulgi parted her lips to get a taste of him. He sucked gently on her lower lip and she cupped his face with both her hands, wanting their bodies to get closer to each other than they already were.

"I couldn't resist myself anymore," he whispered as he pulled away, looking at her with so much lust which caused her knees to weaken. Now she really couldn't control herself and she pulled him into another kiss. This time she kissed him hungrily, deepening the kiss with every second.

He stopped to smile between the kisses which caused shivers all over her back. She placed her arms around his neck and gently tugged at his hair, hearing a soft moan coming from him.

Both of them wanted more.

His hands roamed over her hips and down to her thighs and he lifted her up with ease. Seulgi wrapped her legs around his waist and left wet kisses on his jaw, down to his neck, as he carried her to the bedroom.

He placed her down on the soft covers, with him on top of her. Impatiently, he took off his shirt in a swift move before pressing his lips on hers again. His hands moved down her body and she felt his fingers under her shirt. He tugged at the hem of her shirt and she put her arms above her, helping him take off her shirt. With another swift move, he unclasped her bra and threw it on the floor.

She noticed him stopping to look at her exposed body and decided to reach up and pull him back down to her. "Enjoying it too much, aren't you?" she teased with a smile.

He smiled back and pecked her lips. "When you're this beautiful, how can I not?" he said, and Seulgi stared into his eyes. It was easy to get lost in them.

"I love you," she whispered, seeing his eyes widen a little before his lips curled up into a big smile.

"Do you still love me?" she then asked. Though it sounded more as a playful question, she was still nervous to hear his answer after all of this.

He put a strand of hair behind her ear and looked her in the eyes, "I never stopped," he whispered, leaning in for another kiss. 

And so they continued and let their bodies dance together in perfect harmony.