T E N

Life began to get pick up again

Life began to get pick up again. Things would never be normal again but they could try. So Juno continued to live her life as productively as she could, trying to forget that letter ever existed. And the fact that there could possibly be more.

Juno walked to Harry's house. She assumed people were moving in from the full house. Harry stood watching in disbelief as their peers settled in, he couldn't believe this would be his life from now on.

"Hey," Juno smiled.

"Hey, Jessica."

"Jessica? Come on, that one's completely off."

He slightly smiled. "Maybe I'll get it next time."

"How's the move in?"

"How do you think I feel?"

"I'm gonna guess angry or irritated.

"Correct."

"I'm sure it won't be that bad, just don't let them ruin this house. It's too perfect to be ruined."

"Anyone moving into you house?"

"No, my house is too small to have anyone or maybe they forgot about us. We do live kinda far from town."

"Right."

"Anyways, I have kitchen duty, isn't that cool?"

"So cool." He sarcastically said. "I do too."

"So I'll see you later then."

"You're leaving already?"

"I just wanted to stop by real quick I have to be in the kitchen in 30 minutes so."

He nodded. "Guess I'll see you later then."

Finch helped clean the church. He had to admit being from a non religious background and hanging out in a church was one of the weirdest feelings ever.

"You know it's gonna take us forever
if you keep stopping." He heard Becca say but continued picking up garbage.

"I used to hate being here. Always felt so guilty."

"Is this a bad story? Were you one of those little boys that the priest touched?"