Chapter One

Chapter One - The Amusement Park full of surprises

"Hold on!" I giggled as my friend Camille and I ran over to the long line full of people who wanted to ride on the big roller coaster.

I was gasping for air by the time we stopped sprinting around the Park. Camille and I had the day off of work for a couple days so we decided to have some fun at the Amusement park.

"Geez Camille, how are you not tired?" I said through gasps "We've been running through the park for 5 hours" I said once I finally got my breathing under control.

"I do it all the time at the hospital what you expect?" She chuckled  "I thought Ellie Mae Lewis was always busy running around the hospital helping children?"

"Yea, I do, but it's rare that I have to run to do my job"

Me and Camille are nurses at a hospital not too far away from where I live. we met in High School and soon became very close best friends. We both had the same dream, and with each other's help, we both made it through Medical School. And Now we're 21 and work at a children's hospital together.

As The line kept moving, we found ourselves getting closer and closer to the red dragon kart. I'm honestly not a big fan of hights, but I also don't hate it.

The cart seated 6, so the two of us went in front while the four people. Three Guys and a Lady. Sat behind us. I wondered why the three guys were wearing baseball cap with sunglasses and the lady was wearing a hair scarf with sunglasses.

I don't usually talk to strangers, so I just faced forward and buckled my seatbelt. But Camille thought it was a good idea to say Hi and be friendly to the people behind us.

"Hello!" she said and smiled. I just hid my face into my hoodie in embarassment.

"Hi" They all said at sperate times

"Are you excited about the ride?" Camille asked as I giggled more in embarassment.

Goosebumps started appearing on my legs as the cold wind blew some parts of my hair out of its bun formation.

"Very excited" The lady with brunette hair said

Suddenly the kart started to move and I faced back around to see our kart to go up.

"You four seem.. very familiar.." Camille said as she tapped my shoulder "don't they look familiar?"

I turned around and took a look at all of them "your.. Tom, Rupert, Emma and Daniel correct?"

They all looked at me with a blank stare "How'd you know?" The blonde one said tilting his glasses to look at me

"Well, I'm a big Harry Potter fan?" I tried not to freak out, I've read all the books, I've been to one of the premiers for the movies, and honestly I a big Potter fan.

"You're- You're the Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint and Tom Felton?" The four nodded as I tapped Camilles shoulder to stop talking.

"What are you guys doing here?" Camille asked as the kart reached the top and was now going to start dropping down and make these different types of turns.

"Are we not aloud to have fun?" Rupert said as the others looked down disappointed that there disguises failed.

"No I didn't mean it like that but-"

"Camille turn around" I said before a whole gust of wind blew into my face as we quickly rode downhill.

The ride was lots of fun, two more big drops and lots of turns occurred before we got off the ride.

"I think I'm gonna be sick" I said as my head felt like it was going in circles.

"Don't be so dramatic Elle, you'll be fine" Camille said as I followed behind her out of the kart. "Plus this was nothing compared to the one we were on earlier.

I snapped out of it and went ahead and started walking through the exit while Camille talked with the four actors.

I kept my cool, but inside I was jumping up and down screaming I JUST MET THE HARRY POTTER ACTORS

"So.. I guess this is where we part" Camille said as I nodded slowly.

"NO!" The four shouted as Me and Camille jumped slightly.

"Don't you guys want to hang out for a while?" Emma pleaded "even for just a few more hours?"

"Can we?" Camille asked me like a kid asking for ice cream

"I- uhm- fine, why not?" I gave up. Camille smiled as we all headed to another ride, I didn't think I was going to join them though.

"Hey guys?" They all turned to me "I think I'll skip this one if you don't mind?"

"Aw really?" Camille said pouting

"Yea I'm a bit exhausted, I'll just sit by the tables over there and wait for you guys" I pointed and smiled

"If that's the case I'll skip as well" Tom said as he walked over and stood next to me.

"Alright, this won't take too long I hope" Daniel said

"I'll see you guys later" I smiled and waved as me and Tom walked away from the line mad to the tables near the food stand.

Credits: MyNarnia27