Synopsis and Information

Jayden Martinez, the state of Florida's, if not the countries most renowned mechanical engineer. Once an aeronautical engineer for Kennedy Space Center in Merritt Island, Florida, now the proud owner of a garage in Miami. After a one night stand resulting in pregnancy by a guy she knows nothing about, she quits her demanding job and opens up a garage to support her son and be closer to her best friend of over a decade, Emiliano Narcosa.

Being in love with your best friend is a dangerous thing, especially when she's hung up on her baby daddy. Emiliano Narcosa knows the feeling better than anyone, it's the story of his life. He does everything for them, loves her son, Zane like his own, binges movies with them every Friday, and takes them to baseball and soccer or Futball games whenever he can. Yet she doesn't feel the same, never has never will. Or so he thought.

What happens when he finally takes them back home after all these years for the summer per his parent's begging? What happens when the world is ripped out from underneath both of their feet?

Some things you need to know before reading

-This story includes the topics of violence, torture, substance abuse, domestic abuse, sex abuse, anxiety, eating disorders, and lots of other possible triggering things. I WILL PUT A TRIGGER WARNING BEFORE ANY POSSIBLE TOPICS THAT COULD BE TRIGGERING. Writing is a way for me to express myself in ways I can't tell other people, that being said a lot of the characters are going to reflect on me as a person because I like to write myself into my characters.

-Somethings my characters do and say you will not agree with and that's okay. Feel free to leave hate comments because I genuinely don't give a fuck and enjoy reading them (that's probably toxic, but whatever).

-I do not own any of the pictures or gifs used in this story. All of them come from Pinterest.

-There is lots of smut. This is very much a dark romance.

-If you do not like toxic relationships DO NOT READ