Simps to the rescue

Author's P.O.V

The Seirin are confused and worried at the same time for how Kuroko act. He was always weary and when you tap his shoulders he always get startled, Even when they change their clothes Kuroko will always go to the other bathrooms and change his clothes. Kagami who was the light of Kuroko was extremely sad of how Kuroko act Infront of him. He message their GC with the GOM and him.

The Simpsons

Kagami
Akashi
Kise
Aomine
Murasakibara
Midorima

7:30 am
Saturday

Kagami: hey there's an emergency!

Kise: What happened?!

Aomine: With who? If it's not Tetsu, I'm going to sleep

Midorima: you're wasting my time Kagami, make it fast

Murasakibara: I'll listen if it's about Kuro-chin

Akashi: Tell it now.

Kagami: You all have attitude, anyway, It's about Kuroko, he's being weird but scared at the same time, he was jumpy and always refused to talk to us.

Aomine: What the fuck? Get our weapons Kise, We're gonna rock some bitches

Kise: Kurokochii?! Oh hell no! On it Aominechii!

Murasakibara: Now we're doing business

Midorima: Right now I don't give a fuck, If I'm lucky or not, I just care If Kuroko is safe or not.

Akashi: Follow Tetsuya and then give us the address then will be there as fast as we can.

Kagami: Yes

Kagami off his phone and announce to his team who are changing their clothes what they will do, Kuroko wasn't there because he's changing at one of the restroom again. They nodded and change their clothes.

Aomine who was sleepy was now awake and tell all of the Tōō members there plan, they cancel their practice and go to the Maji Burger to wait for the others

Kise who was crying was gonna get Kick again if he didn't announce the emergency, like Tōō, they go to the Maji Burger and meet with the others

Midorima who suddenly throws his lucky item and suddenly said what was happening to their "love", they all change and meet the others.

Murasakibara who was now in full range was explains why they should stop their practice. When they hear the name Kuroko and Emergency, they stop Practicing and change and meet at Maji Burger.

Akashi who just announce what happened and give dangerous glint to the others. They didn't pay attention to him but get ready when they heard the name Kuroko Tetsuya.

The Seirin are practicing when Coach Riko announced that their practice is postponed for someone will clean the basketball court. All of them nodded and change Kagami who changed fast was now following Kuroko who was looking at his surroundings. It wasn't suspicious at first but when he sees Makoto and the other Kirisaki Daiichi cornering Kuroko and dragging him to somewhere. Kagami follows them and stopped when he sees that they enter a house, more like a frat house. He calls Akashi who was on loudspeaker.

"They are on the Street ****** house***, The house is like a frat house, the gate is colored green and black, Go here fast" Kagami said and all of them listen. They all go to their cars (one car for one team). They ready their weapons and was ready to fight. The house is not far, just streets away from Maji Burger. They reached the house and got out quietly.

************************************

"Ready for our-" Makoto was cut-off, when they see their door open. They'd see all of the players from every team surrounding them. The Kirisaki Daiichi put their hands up while Kagami call the Police who quickly are there, they arrest the Kirisaki Daiichi while The teams go near to Kuroko. They asked if he was okay, where does it hurt, or did they do something when they were greeted by a sob and a crying face of Kuroko.

"Thank you Everyone, if you're not here I will not be save" He gives them one of his best smile that makes everyone blush. Everyone tried to hug Kuroko but only was pushed or drag back by each other. Kuroko get up and they stopped. Kuroko hug them personally while giving his cute innocent eyes that admire them.

"Kurokochiii, marry me?"

"Tetsu will marry me, you attention seeking hoe!"

"Kuroko will marry me, I'm his light after all"

"Don't get your hopes up Kagami, You're not even on the list for who Kuroko loves the most"

"Hmmm Kuro-chin was mine from the start" And then they start Fighting and being competitive of who will be the best for Kuroko, Even Mayazumi who was always quiet and doesn't care, you can see him bitch-slap, Nebuya who was crying.

Kagami who was ready to be in the zone to fight Aomine who was stretching his neck.

Kise who was trying to hug Kuroko was pulled away but Kasamatsu, and he was kicked.

Midorima who was losing his cool and brain cells while arguing at Takao and Mibuchi

Murasakibara who keeps shaking the shoulder of Himuro who was getting dizzy.

Izuki who was trying to joke to Hayama who keeps laughing even before Izuki said his jokes

Kiyoshi who was fighting with Hyuga and Mitobe, which was translated by Koganei

Nebuya and Okamura who was fighting over who look older

Lui, Fukui, Kobori, Susa and Imayoshi and Moriyama having a calm and mature fight but definitely on their way to grab each other's hair.

Sakurai who keeps crying while Wakamatsu tell him to shut up, which make Sakurai apologized.

Nakamura, Hayakawa, Furihita, Fukuda, and Kawahara was competing who will be the best at their yell.

Overall it's a mess but it was stop when they hear a laugh that sounds like an angel. They look at Kuroko seeing he was laughing while clutching his stomach. Everyone grab their phone and took at photo, which makes Kuroko stop laughing and just blush, which makes them take a picture more. Their Photography stop when the officers asked them what happened. Akashi stated the truth and look at the Officer's eye why saying on his eyes "try me bitch", the officer understand and leave. They all walk on the way to Kuroko's home to make sure he is safe. Kuroko who was smiling and giving a happy vibes was walking while skipping. All of them gushed and try to hide their blushes. They reached Kuroko's home and said their Goodbyes,Kuroko responded with a goodbye and enter his house.

Today is a Rough day