ZERO introduction

"Ladies and gentlemen, its time for the main event. The following match is schedule for a extreme Hell in a Cell match and its for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship belt. Who ever can reach to the top of the cage with a ladder to receive the belt will be the new champion. Making his way to the ring weighing at 230lbs, he is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion from saint Louis, Missouri. The Viper Randy Orton."
"Well ladies and gentlemen, we are about to start the main event for Wrestlemania 50. As you can see we have Randy Orton on his way to the ring to face a challenger who came all the way from Wisconsin.  Randy Orton is set to put his title on the line here in Madison Square Garden."

"Also we had such a huge Wrestlemania tonight Michael Cole. I mean John Cena beat Seth Rollins to become the number one contender to face the winner of the main event at Extreme Rules. Dean Ambrose became both Intercontinental champion and the United states champion. Again such a great night."

"Indeed it was, King, indeed it was. But let's get back to the main event."

"Ladies and gentlemen, pleade welcome multi platinum, grammy winning artist. He is the white trash rapper from Detroit, Michigan. EMINEM!!!"
The energy is going through me as I am waiting behind the curtain to go out to the crowd and perform my best while I beat Randy Orton to become WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Eminem is setting the bar high with these fans which is helping out. I hear the announcer say my name and the crowds screaming my name. I finally made it, made it to the main event of Wrestlemania. I am living my dream right now even though it was suppose against John Cena, but beggers can't be choosers. Man it seems like only yesterday I was sitting at Wal-Mart thinking about this night. Whats that? My name is who? Oh where my manners?  My name is Zero and I am about to go wrestle my match. But before I do let's take a walk down memory lane all the way back to point zero. This is my journey to stardom. Shall we begin?