Did I fall in love with the wrong person?

Dear LokiCraze123,

           Your one of my favorite wattpadders! I love your books there amazing! Did I  fall in love with the wrong person? was the very first book I read on wattpad. Honestly I fell in love with your book as soon as I read the first chapter. Your names are amazing so I kinda used 1 or 2 of them. There so unique. Honestly I think you made tomato fall  in love with the wrong person she should of fell in love with Oliver. Having Myra's best friend loving green amazing. I have so much to say but don't know how to say it! Thank you so much for dedicating that story to me. I love how did the 3 stars haha. 2 of them falling for the poor little girl. 

               Also I like your book It  all started as a Dare. Your cover for that one is my favorite. Once again your names rock! Soon add more to your story because it's amazing even if it's 2 chapters long so far. It's kinda funny how  both her dares have something to do with dating. Is Luke jealous of Jeremy for kinda dating Marcella? Well having her once be a nerd and she's now dating the nerd. Ha your are just so amazing please add more to it soon. I know you might not be done for awhile but hey just  keep writing it doesn't matter about timing it's about quality!

                     ANIMES ROCK!