Chapter One

Conrad Vincent Romualdez, a successful thirty year old man who climbed to the top with his dedication, perseverance and guts. He heads an international marketing firm as the Chief Operations Officer. 

Their company, Prime Media Group which is based in Singapore is one of the Asia's top five advertising and marketing companies. 

He has been in Singapore for three years before being transferred from their Manila office, where he used to be the General Manager. With a glass of vodka in his hand, Conrad looks at his view of the Great Wall City Mall and the river as he stands on his large balcony at his apartment in Tribeca. He took a sip of the last vodka left and went back inside. 

His condo has a spacious interiors with sleek design, full height windows and modern ambience. He walked into his kitchen, got himself a chilled glass of water this time, turned back to his living room and sat on the couch turning the tv on with his other hand while holding the glass of water with the other.

It is now, nine in the evening, his meeting earlier finished early and he had a chance to relax and enjoy the tranquility of his condo. He wasn't up to partying tonight and decided for a quiet time instead. 

He turned the tv and changed it into accessing his apple tv, there he keeps movies and music he purchased and his music playlist. He chose to listen to music instead, and soon Beethoven's Piano Sonata No. 14 filled the room. He closes his eyes as memories of long ago filled his mind.

"Conrad, I can't do this anymore. You're with me but your thoughts are with someone else. You just couldn't shake off that feeling right? You love her, you love her and not me!!!" she said as she ran out of his door, the last glance, the last time he would see her. 

It was my fault, I am sorry Michelle. I am sorry. Wherever you are.

"Please go, while I can still take the pain, while I can still let you go," she said, the one he really loved, the one he didn't fight for. She's gone,too. It's all his fault. His alone.

I miss her, I miss her so much,  he thought. Adele....

Adele was thinking of hitting the sack, she's had a long day at the office. She is on her private balcony of her apartment in Dover Street in London, enjoying the chilly night. She likes the cold on her face, but this time she only wanted a short exposure to it. She pulled her robe together and went back inside her apartment. Closing the doors to the balcony, she went inside the bedroom and took her ipad to read something. She was finishing the Pride & Prejudice Novel, one of her favorites, she is reading it for the nth time.

Adele has been in London for five years. She loved it here. She is free to do whatever she wants and enjoy the busy life she lives. She works as a corporate lawyer for a London Marketing Company called, London Blue Skies Ltd. 

She moved to London after the continuous invitation from her best friend, Ginger who works in London as a nurse. 

Mending a broken heart, she took the plunge and she didn't regret being a part of London's population. She loves it and she healed and moved on.