(karlnapity) third chapter

Karl's pov

"can you guys stop FLIRTING!" Sapnap is starting to get annoyed from dream's and George's drama.. and wheezing. I mean i thought it was cute but still a itty bit annoying.

"Anyway Karl spin the wheel thing or whatever" skeppy said to me
"YEAH i know"

Mmmmmmm plz be me. plz be me. plz be me. DAMMIT. Welp

(Karl)"Quackity you are The chosen one"

(Q)"HAHAHAHAHHA IM POPPING OFF"

bbh looked at skeepy and got closer to him  and whisperd something in his ear then said something for everyone to hear " okay spin the bottle Q"
He spun the bottle excitedly and it landed right between me and sapnap lemme get the measuring tape.
.
.
Uhhm
"Uh guys its like right between me and sapnap like litterly on point between both of us" i said.

"Why don't you all go in?" Dream said jokeingly and sarcastically.

"How about that acctualy. Like we could.." sapnap said probably joking I think.

Quackity without saying a word and just giggling took both of our hands pushed us in. set a timer and ran in after us.

(Sap)" Karl are you okay? You look schocked"

I WAS BEING SQUISHED. Sapnap was sitting down because Alex nocked him over AND I AM LITTERLY ON HIS CHEST and now that q is there and the closet is small Q HAS HIS HANDS AROUND ME hugging me I AIN'T USED TO THIS PHYSICAL AFFECTION.

(Q)" sorry if you're uncomfortable karl. i didn't mean to-"

(Karl)"no no it's alrighty but sapnap are you hurt?"

that was a lie I WAS NOT ALRIGHT BETWEEN LIKE TWO HOT BOYS.

(Sap)"nah I'm okay but I'm more worried about you two.

all three of us ended up sighing at the same time and laughing but now that i think about it i am pretty uncomfortable like my knees hurt and m-

(Sap) Karl i can tell ur uncomfy you know that you can lie down right?

(Karl)"yeah lol but where?"

Nick looked at me and patted the ground right between his legs.

And so i lied down there. he placed his hands around my waist and quackity being Quackity just lied down on my chest.

(Q) "ooh comfyy"

(Karl)" i could acctualy fall asleep this is comfier then your mom's bed sap"

(Sapnap)" oh yeah real mature of you also it's hot here can I take off my hoddie? I have a gray t under it by the way"

(Q) "oh yeah sure dude"

I lifted my back to give sapnap some space i didn't notice i can lie Back down again. but because of me not noticing he just put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. Nick put his chin on my shoulder it would be so easy to kiss him right now.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Q)"uh Karl are you okay your heartbeat is like faster then dream speedruning to George's house"

(Karl)"oh yeah I'm fine i just .... i don't know"

(Q)"well can i keep listening to it?"

HUH??
I didn't expect that uh lol i nodded in response to him but i mean this is kinda nice i have been so close to both of them both. "God i love them"

(Sap & Q)"what did you just say??"

(Karl)"what I didn't say anything"

(Sapnap) "dude we both heard that do you really need to li-"

i kissed himi mean yeah I'm red as fuck blushing but now he is quiet I guess er uhm

(Q) "what about me??"

He turned around on his stomach making our chests touch since he was still lying down on me and he put one of his hands on my cheek and i well i
WHAT AM I  supposed to Do i just kissed TWO OF MY FRIENDS

(Sap)"okay that was pogchamp but like i might seriously fall asleep"

(Q)"yeah no same, like Karl comfy af"

HOW ARE THEY NOT PANICKING

(Q)"and Karl you should probably calm down cause like you're gonna get a heart attack from this."

(Sap)"yeah if you're uncomfortable just say it or if you need anything it's okay to just tell us"

(Karl)"well like i uh i don't know it's just that like my mind is racing and i am just like so comfy and i like uh"

Q kissed me again.

(Q)"it's okay calm down"

WHAT THE ACCTUALLY FUCK. i know kissing hommes isnt gay but like-

(Sap) "can you actually turn around karl?"

Q got up from my chest and sat on the floor I slowly turned around and was pretty much starring at nick.
He just grabbed my waist and placed his head on my chest and listend to my heart beating while he was still sitting down with his legs exstended.

(Sap)" uh dude are you acctualy okay like you're getting all red"

(Q)"yeah same thought"

(Sap)"here lie down and like relax and rest a bit"

He pushed me down and while the closet was still small Q still somehow maniged to get next to me and hug me"
Sapnap started to mess with my hair. i can just smell Alex smelling like sour gummie worms and candy.

A couple seconds pass like that and then Quackity got closer to me. He placed his head in the nook of my neck and i could feel him breathing on my skin.

Sapnap just held me and Q.
This was acctualy kinda nice being between both of them and so warm.

(Sapnap)"hey Karl could you stand up fully for a moment."

okay really gotta ruin the moment.

I stood up with the other two. nick was behind my back and Q was infront of me. Quackity took both of my hands and gave me the puppy eyes and i just nodded.

He kissed me again but for longer then the other two times.when he let go of my wrists sapnap took them just a second afterwards.

Sapnap slid his hands under my sweater and up to my chest to check my heartbeat again? I think?

(Sap)"waaaarrmmmmm"

(Q)"i told you this man is the best like litterly he always a portable pillow"

(Karl)"okay well that is a bit mean"

(Sap)"can i marry you in a couple of years?"

I don't know whether he was talking to me or Quackity but i think both me and Q knew he meant both of us.. and he didn't mean it as a question he meant it as a proposal for the future. Like he would.

I heard the timer outside of the room ring. And i could feel both of them didint expect the sounds.

But they let me go and when they saw me in acctualy lighting i looked pink probably from embarrassment but both of them where pink as well so we even.

And this is the perfect time for me to remember that both Q and me forgot our sleeping bags so sap offered to sleep in his bed with him...

(1178 words)