Chapter Two.

When I arrive home later that evening all of Christian's -and now my- family are at the house. They are just waiting to see Phoebe Danielle Grey.

"Oh Ana honey, she's absolutely gorgeous." Grace says says walking over from the couch towards me and Christian and of course baby Phoebe.

"Thank you, Grace."

"Please dear, you must let me hold her," she says in a pleading tone.

"Of course" I say easily handing her over to Grace.

After everything dies down a bit and people start to leave, I finally feel like I'm about to get a break.

Then I hear a knock on the front door.

No.. No everyone just left and this is the first time the house has been quiet all day. Both of my children are asleep! No, go away. I think to myself but express it clearly through my body.

Christian smirks but walks to the door -- we let Mrs. Jones go home and I love that she insisted on still waiting for Christian-- I hear a mutter from the door as I try to see around Christian, and at the other person.

"I just don't understand why she would contact you..." I hear Christian say with a small trace of panic in his voice.

I wander who he's talking about, or to?

I then catch a glimpse of the buzz cut hair and know immediately that it's Taylor.

What does he need? I told everyone specifically not to to visit unless it was an emergency.

Oh no.

As I continue to try my best to listen, I can finally make out one more thing that Christian whispers to Taylor.

"I don't know what this means, but you better find out! I mean it. Check EVERYTHING." Christians nods once more and shuts the door and turns to look at me and runs his fingers through his lovely copper hair. Same old Christian.

"What is it? What did he need?" I ask rising from the couch wincing from the pain in my stomach.

"Honey sit back down, please" he says trying to turn me back to the couch.

I shake my head and grab his shoulders.

I kiss him with a please-talk-to-me-I-am-your-wife kind of kiss. I tilt my head away from his kiss as he tries to deepen it. I blink my eyes at him so that way he knows I'm waiting on an answer to my previous question.

He smiles a little, "always so eager for information, Anastasia." he says shaking his head.

"This obviously concerns you, so therefore it concerns me. Tell me" I command sweetly.

He runs his fingers through his hair once more. "Elena..."-before he gets her name fully out of his mouth I feel my spine shutter in disgust. "She um, emailed Taylor"

"Why? And what did she have to say?" I snap slightly not meaning it toward him but to that evil witch.
"Christian, you told me you two were done with each other. You hadn't planned on seeing her again and she agreed to it?"

"And she did! I don't understand either,baby" he says rubbing my arm for some sort of comfort I guess.

"What did the email say?" I ask once more.

I see him tense and I know immediately it's not something I want to hear.

"The email said our address." he says with haunt in his voice like he's holding back some sort of emotion. Fear? Worry? I don't know, I hardly ever know when it comes to his emotions.

"And?"

"That's it. Oh, and it said our names at the top, and a smiling face at the bottom if the screen."

"Why?" I ask irritated as if he knows.
"I haven't the slightest clue" he says closing his eyes.

"If it's okay with you... I Could find her.. And um talk to her, see what's going on? Or why she didn't contact me?" He says as if he's asking g permission.

Whoah that's different. Christian Grey asking permission. 'Well you are his wife.' my subconscious decides to come out and smirk. That's true.

"Oh no. You don't know what this means and I don't want you finding out right now. She didn't contact you. She emailed Taylor, big whoop. No. This is what she wants. What if she hurts you? Nope!" I say matter of factly.

"She isn't going to hurt me, Ana." He says wanting to roll his eyes but decides against it.

"Christian please." I beg quietly.

"Oh Ana. Okay. If that's what you want. I won't. I love you." He says kissing my forehead.

"Thank you. And I love you too. So much."

"You need to get to bed. You have had quite a day. Come on. Bed. Now." He says walking towards the stair holding his hand out trying to find mine.

"Quite a day is an understatement " I say slowly moving toward him.

I mean hell I HAD A BABY THIS MORNING! And now this bitch?

It's only eight thirty but my babies are asleep and I'm smashed.

Christian doesn't let me walk up the stairs. He carries me gently but I don't complain. I love the feeling of muscles and scratchy face hair. And I love him being so close to me.

He lays me in bed and brings me a silk pink night gown and slips it over my head as he's done taking off my t shirt and sweats.

"Sleep baby" he says kissing me while turning off the side light.

"We will figure all this. Stuff out tomorrow" he says putting emphasis on the word 'stuff' .

"Good night Mr. Grey. I love you"

"Good night Mrs. Grey. and I love you" he replies and I feel his smile rather than see it , on my uncovered shoulder he is snuggled to.

It takes me what feels like a nanosecond to fall asleep. Dreaming of beautiful Gray eyes and evil child molesters I'm sure.