Division

Opening scene- we open with a close up of ryan from the end of last episode. We slowly zoom out to see the team back in the room where they found matt. Matt is still bound into the chair and sam is looking at ryan with panic in her eyes.

Sam: ryan! Ryan looks lost in thought. She turns to matt. Matt, please remember me! Its sam. We've known each other since we were kids.

Matt: still confused about what sam is saying to him. Im sorry, i dont know who any of yuo are. Sam begins to tear up again but daniel interevenes.

Daniel: guys, we have to move. They could be back any second. Seeing that they're both unresponsive to his words, he kneels down and looks at sam. Sam, we'll figure this out later. But for now we have to move. He turns to matt. You have to trust us, we're here to save you. We'll explain everything later. He gets up and unties matt who falls to the floor from exhaustion. Daniel looks at ryan. Help me get him up. Ryan goes down and each of them is holding matt up by the shoulders. They head out the room and they see bowman is not there anymore.

Ryan: crap, we really gotta move. They hurry down the hall and out of the building. As they are getting into the car, liz pulls up with some men and begins to fire at them. The team drives off and we see liz crack a small smile. We then cut to the team in the car driving to one of their places.that couldve gone better. But at least we have matt back. He looks in the mirror and sees matt passed out on sam's lap. Is he okay?

Sam: he just passed out. He's okay. Sam looks down at matt and gently plays with his hair. We need to find a way to undo what they did to him.

Daniel: are you guys even sure you can do that? Sam and ryan both look at him with rage, not at what he said but the fact that he is bringing up a harsh possibility.

Ryan: i dont know if its possible but we have to try. Im not going to lose my brother. Hes the only family i have left. Theres an moment of awkward silence and we then see the team pull up to sam and matt's house. Sam tries to wake up matt but hes too tired. We see the ryan carry his brother into the house and lay him on the bed. He then goes to the door, looks back at his brother for a moment and shuts it. He then walks into the living room where sam and daniel are sitting. Theres a notable feeling of despair throughout the room. Ryan walks over and sits on a chair with his chest to the back of the chair.

Daniel: so anyone have any ideas on how we can get his memories back?

Sam: this is different then When i was under the control of genesis. The implant didnt erase my memories, it just suppressed them.

Ryan: we need to find bowman. He's the only one who would know how to reverse it.

Daniel: cant we try and track him through his laptop? Maybe we could create a program that traces where he logs into his server from.

Ryan: unless you suddenly became good at coding, the only person who could do that is matt. The mention of matt creates a noticeable shift in tone in the room.

Sam: this cant be happening. She takes out a picture of matt and her that she kept in her pocket. She looks at it and begins to tear up.

Ryan: i didnt know you carried a picture of you guys.

Sam: wipes her eyes. I started to after matt was taken. It made me feel connected to him.

Daniel: consoles sam but putting his hand on hers. The silver lining is that he's back home with you. If anyone can get through to him and spark something, itll be you.