Synopsis

Exploitation in it's rawest form can be see in coal towns. These mining towns are known for burdening all the risk for no benefit as the wealthy profit miles away.

Untethered to the outside world, coal towns operate without elected officials, police forces, or free market leaving them to the whims of the wealthy who seek to exploit them further as their schools, businesses, jobs and even currency are regulated by the elite.

The year is 1930. Dominic, alongside his private detective agency, has been hired to watch over the mining workforce that his client owns.

Dominic comes to find that his job of guarding the group of miners is complicated when he meets the volatile Ash who rebels against the powers that be to keep him there.

Dominic finds that within meeting this reckless mine worker that nothing matters more than getting him out of here; an idea that vexes Ashton to no end.

****

Hey everyone,

I was in my political science class learning about these awful historical events and couldn't help but seeing the potential for an actual love story (obviously boyxboy though). If this has peaked your interest let me know so I can prioritize this story over my others.

With love,

Trinity Fowell