Honesty

The white haired beauty walked cautiously across the dark court yard to where the stables were stationed. Unlike most the blue gowns that have adorned her skin, this one was white. The slightly sheer, flowing fabric was only a few shades lighter than her skin, and nearly matched the color of her nearly silver locks. The sleeves of the dress were cut straight across, leaving the shoulders bare, and slits were cut up the sides of the arms and the right side of the dress, as in to make it easier to movie in.

This was the dress she almost never wore. It was one of the very few things recovered after her parent’s death that remained intact.

As she made her way silently in the stables, she could see Grey Wind, sitting there patiently, just looking at her.

“Hey Grey Wind,” she cooed as she watched the dire wolf pad over to her and bow its head. Letting out a small laugh, she reached forward and pet the gently, soft fur that sat in a mush of colors upon his head.

“That’s rare. He never really seemed to like anyone outside the family when I’m not around. He always just becomes very anxious around people when alone,” Robb’s voice spoke in wonder, causing the snow looking girl to nearly jump in shock at his voice. She had been so focused on petting the direwolf that never once did she hear footsteps approaching right behind her.

“Maybe a warning next time you sneak up on the girl,” she retorted sarcastically, ignoring his previous comment. Standing fully erect, she turned to face him and watched uncomfortably as a look of almost awe crossed his features and his icy blue eyes scanned her up and down. Despite this, his eyes never once looked up past her nose, but only shot away immediately before he could reach her eyes.

Clearing his throat, he nodded towards deep brown horse, which had white socks and white streaking in its main, which also carried a black saddle on its back. “Are you ready to go, my lady?” he asked, his voice slightly hoarse as he gestured her before him.

She nodded once before waltzing over and having Robb lift her on the horse, so she could sit proper and side saddle.

“Do I really have to do side saddle?” she asked, nervousness leaking through her tone as she shifted uncomfortably at the unsecure position.

He let out a light chuckle before he hopped on behind her and looped his arms around her waist, securing her body to his before moving his grip to the reins. His mouth was pressed right against her ear, and she could feel the warmth of his breathing tingling her skin.

“Don’t worry, I won’t let you fall,” He nearly whispered against her skin, before he lifted the reins and whipped them down, causing the horse to swiftly carry them forward into the night.

They reached a clearing in the middle of the evergreen trees of Wolfswood, where a blanket was stationed on the ground and candles were lit everywhere inside the lanterns as for safety reasons, that causing the light to flicker out from the glass. A small dinner sat in the middle of the blanket and next to it, all sorts of treats from which Alestra had loved as a child. There were lemon cakes, and cinnamon pastries, all from which Anon had made for her when she were a child and he could get the ingredients from traveling Lords and people whom had once resided in Westeros. But once everyone seemed to get settled in their own land, there were no more travelers whom had the proper ingredients for her long missed desserts.