March 3: Six days left.

Six days till my dream school sends me letter of acceptance! It makes me so happy because ever since third grade I've wanted to go to school. It's meant to be and I need to go.

My best friends are currently just the wonderful Taylor I keep telling you about. Let me tell you why.

Every single one of my "best friends" have left. Or ignored me on purpose. Or said I was annoying. Or has made me jealous. Or has stolen another of my best friend. Or has ditched me just because. Taylor hasn't.
So, to these "best friends." It's done. I can't be best friends with people who put me down and don't help me succeed in life. Sorry.

Nathan is getting In a state of depression, his girlfriend is an honest ass kind of. You see, she's dating him and basically cheating. Lovely right? Anywhore (😅) I used to be both their best friends.

We almost did testing today till it f***** up. So, we all just like skipped 3-4 hours of school which I needed desperately to do. I hate school, I hate my house worse but, school sucks.

Lucky me I get to go to best friends Friday ❤️

Oh hey. Me and _____ are friends. Yay. That makes me happy and idky but that's the highlight of my week so far. We used to be like || that but now we're just friends and I'm fine with that. We were close and had fights and that ruined it. And I don't want that. Fighting is terrible and especially with someone who you honestly look so highly on with respect 😅 but she doesn't know that so shhhh. Also, I didn't say her name because she has wattpad and you never know. :)

Sorry if this was shorter than most of these I did this in like 20 minutes and shortened my day in a bundle for you. Ily guys.