That's when I met your mother, the girl of my dreams

*Girl's POV*

I looked back to see the guy who made this class a little better to see him staring at me. I turned around blushing not even hearing my music at this point from the amount of heat in my ears.

I continued to think about anything I could say to him that wouldn't embarrass me. At only about 15 it was hard to think about ways to not embarrass myself.

After a few minutes of coming up with it. I had every bit of confidence in myself and somewhat excited... and then the bell rung. Every bit of that confidence leaked away and my stomach sunk like the Titanic.

He stood up with his friend and his friend left before him. I stood up and saw him looking down. I waited for everyone else to leave the room and pulled him aside.

"Boy, can I tell you a wonderful thing?" I asked seeing him blush a bit. "I can't help but notice you staring at me. I know I shouldn't say this but I can tell by your eyes that you're in love with me." By this time there was no going back I wouldn't even be able to play it off from how red my face was.

He nodded frantically with his entire face like mine. Once he said yes we both became way more calm and walked to our next class.