16

Jungkook slowly walks around the earry fog covered ground, looking for anyone but no one was insight that was until he sees someone sitting on the bench under the street lamp in a long coat, hat and mask, he slowly approaches the figure, "tae?" The figure snaps his head and there eyes meet, "those eyes? Do I know you?" Jungkook asks taking another step towards the boy, "don't hate me.." the boy says before slowly taking off his hat and mask, Jungkooks face pales and his eyes widen.

"You?!" He shouts in disbelief. "Hush your tone" tae says back glancing around, "I don't understand..." jungkook scoffs lightly shaking his head, "what do you not understand?" Tae asks, "so your telling me.... That for the last three months..... I've been taking... to the Prince..." jungkook Says not  taking his eyes away from the younger, "I understand that you must be feeling confused and hurt right now.. and I am sincerely sorry. But after you dedicating that performance to me tonight I just couldn't wait anymore I needed to see you." He says back, looking down at the floor.

"so... everything... your dads company... being his successor... the work meeting in Japan..." jungkook says thinking that everything was a lie, "I have never once lied to you jungkook. Those were all things that happened I just missed out on a few details" taehyung says his voice becoming small he hoped jungkook would have been more excited to see him.

"you let me brag about you to you" jungkook says laughing catching the young Prince off guard, "well I couldn't exactly say anything else could I?" He replies, "no I guess not .. but tae... circumstances are a lot different now.. I told u to ditch your life and follow your dreams when I thought you were some rich ceos kid... but tae you are the Prince people count on you" jungkook says sadly, "I don't care for them anymore, I'm renoucing my title. I do not wish to be apart of the royal family anymore, I will be stripped of my title and duties" taehyung says slightly sad

"tae no you can't do that" jungkook says taking a step towards the younger shaking his head, "I'm not doing this for you jungkook, I'm doing this for myself, when my sister is of age she will take over and become queen I do not wish to live the life I am leading. I want to be free" taehyung says pouting slightly, " I still can't believe I've been talking to the Prince how did u even have a phone?" he chuckles lightly, "it was a secret, my private noona got it for me" he explains jungkook nodding his head, they stand there for a moment looking at eachother

"jungkook?" "Yes?" "...kiss me" he says quietly and shyly, jungkook smiles and slowly walks towards the other, one hand wrapping around his waist while one cups his cheek stroking it softly, the young princes hands resting on the others chest as he slowly inches their faces closer together, until their breath is fanning the others face, before taehyung takes the next step and crashes their lips together softly.

"So the Prince is my boyfriend Hm?" Jungkook says smirking still holding the young boy close, he blushes as a small smile creeps up on his face, "I should get back before someone notices I'm gone" he says jungkook hesitently letting go of the boy, "text me when you're home okay?" He says and Taehyung nods, "it was so good to finally meet you Taetae" "as was it you kookie" he replies smiling before they part ways.