Chapter One

Following the death of Yugito, Yumiko Nii found Yugito's lifeless body.

" Big sis Yugito...." Yumiko said as she transplanted half of Yumiko's two tails power into Yugito's body. " You have to live. We're family."

Then, Yugito woke up.

" Yumiko...." Yugito said.

" The Akatsuki got your two-tails." Yumiko said. " So I have to transplant half of my two-tails chakra. Listen, you must live and you're my sister."

" But you're an elite shinobi of the Hidden Leaf."  Yugito said. " It doesn't matter what hidden village should I serve. The more important is that you're my sister."

Yumiko help her sister get up.

" So that means I'm still have half of the two-tails chakra." Yugito said.

" I still shared my two-tails chakra. You're still a jinchuuriki but this time more stronger than before." Yumiko said.

" I guess. We might have to hunt down two members of the Akatsuki." Yugito said.

" Hidan and Kakuzu were already placed under my bingo book." Yumiko said. " Time for us to seek vengeance against Hidan and Kakuzu." 

" Well then. We should hurry up." Yugito said.

Later, Yugito and Yumiko were rushing out of the cave and went to the middle of the forest.

" Looks like two other members of the Akatsuki got one-tail." Yumiko said.

" Screwed." Yugito said. " How long is going to last?"