Chapter One, Second Mate already?

Chapter One, Second Mate Already?

Fred and the other dominant froze as they stared at Mia. It was almost unheard of to find two mates straight a way let alone find a mate before you come into your inheritance. While the two dominants were lost in thought Mia caught sight of herself in the mirror and was shocked. Her olive toned skin was practically blemish free. The scars she'd gotten from Hogwarts and her Uncle were gone and so were the ones Fred had healed a few weeks ago, she had pearly white fangs about an inch long, her nails were now inch long claws. She tried to make them covered in acid to see what it was like but it wouldn't come. Next; she noticed she had a splattering of peach-white pearlescent scales over around 80% of her body including over her nose, kind of like freckles that almost blend into her skin. Her hair was shiny and seemed to be slightly longer, going just past her waist and the blue seemed to stand out even more against her black hair.

There were thicker scales around her wing joints that she could see through her ripped pyjama top and finally her wings. They were the most beautiful thing that Mia has ever seen despite them being covered in blood and mucus. The wings themselves were around 12 feet in length and a shimmery white that almost seemed like they could glow, the scales were just like the ones on her body; peach-white but thicker. She stroked one and crooned at the pleasure that coursed through her as she fell, only to be wrapped in two pairs of strong, muscular arms. Who knew her wings could cause her such feelings.
"Easy." The new dominant who had a French accent said softly, as he and Fred slowly sat her on the bed. "Your wings are extra sensitive and can cause an ecstasy feeling, as you no doubt felt. I want you to try and pull in the scales on your face and body, then your wings, fangs and claws one at a time, then pull them back out again one at a time and keep doing it until you feel no pain and can do it simultaneously." The French dominant instructed.

'I really need to learn his name.' Mia thought, as she did as was instructed until she could pull them all out at the same time and felt no pain. Mia chirped happily as she stared at Fred and the French dominant with a wide, happy smile.
"Well done Mia. I'm proud of you." Fred said proudly, kissing her forehead causing Mia to let out a little purr.
"Well done, that was excellent for your first time. You're a natural." The French dominant praised, a wide smile on his face as Mia purred once again.
"I'm sorry but who are you?" Mia asked, once she came back to herself.
"I'm sorry. I heard your cry and when I saw another un-mated dominant here I thought you were in danger. My name is André Aubert and I'm an Alpha. I have a 28 foot wingspan, in jade with ice topaz scales and I run a successful Potion business in The Nether Realm and I've spent time at one of the Academies studying and training to become a better Alpha. The Academy of The Protective Arts." André listed off, confusing Mia.