39

I feel like someone stabbed me numerous times. The pain was unbearable. The morphine wasn't working and the baby wasn't happy. I could see Ethan shouting at the nurses. " no you can't" he shouts. I feel myself zoning  out. " keep your eyes open brook!" Ethan shouts. But I couldn't listen. I wanted to scream in the pain. I was sweating and feeling nauseous. I shut my eyes. The pain seemed to have stopped. " fuck" was all I heard

Ethan POV

" fuck" I say as brooks eyes shut. Her heart monitor starts beeping. " she's coding, get him out of here" the doctor said. "'Sir you gotta leave please" the nurse slowly pushes me out. " please make sure she doesn't die I'm begging you" I cry. The nurse holds my hand. " sir I promise you we are going to do whatever we can to save your girlfriend and your baby but please just let us do our job" she said kindly. Simon walks over to me and holds my shoulders and sits me down. I look to my side and see Harry running over. " where is she" he says. " she started coding so there working on here" Simon says. Harry looks at me pissed.

Brooks hospital door is opened and the doctor walks out the nurses pushing brooks bed. The doctor  comes over to me. " I'm afraid we are going to have to take her in to surgery we believe she is suffering from blood in the brain and we need to being the baby out before it dies as well" I cry. " isn't the baby too small to come out" I say. The dr shakes his head. " don't worry we have a great OB/GYN looking after your baby and she will do her very best to make sure your baby survives " I walk over to brooks and kiss her unconscious head. "'Don't die on me" they wheel her away  and I sit next to Harry and Simon

A few hours have passed and we still haven't heard anything. I see in the corner of my eye the doctor and OB/GYN Walking towards us. We all stand up. " hi soo brook did have a bleed to the brain but our amazing neurologist and we have stopped the bleeding and she should be just right and your baby is gorgeous you have a handsome little boy who weight around 4pound and you'll be able to take him home once we know he's feeding well and is about 6 pound. " I stand up and hug them both. " thank you soo much" they hug back. " would you like to go meet your baby, as your girlfriend will still be sleeping" I nod.

The walk to the nicu was slow but exciting I was a daddy. We walk in and there he was my little boy. God he was tiny. I touch the glass and I feel myself smile. " look at him" Simon looks down at him. " congratulations mate" I smile at him. " congratulations Ethan" Harry said. I look at him. " uncle Harry" he chuckles and hugs me. " I'm so sorry eth I was just soo worried about my sister I shouldn't of hurt you" I smile and pat his back. " I understand" we both smile and look at the baby. " do you have any names planned" the doctor asked while looking at his charts. " I'd like to wait till I talk to brook she has soo many names picked out" the doctor laughs.

A nurse walks in. " Brooklyn Jones is awake and asking for Ethan" the nurse nods her head thank you and walks me to her room. When the door opened she was covered in wires but looked amazing for just having surgery. " hi baby how you feeling" I said walking towards her. She smiles faintly. " much better" she reach down to her bump and shut her eyes when she couldn't feel it. I saw the tears fall. " no no" I wiped her eyes quickly.  she looked at me confused.

Brooks POV

He wiped my eyes. I looked at him confused. " brooks baby we have a handsome baby boy waiting to meet you" my heart melted. I looked at him and smiled happily. " I-I love- you ethan" he walks closer to me. " I love you more brook" he leans down and connects our lips gently

Hope you liked this chapter x