Small world

Starring into the bathroom mirror thinking (this has to be the day I get adopted.) my layered blonde hair was sticking out everywhere. I hate my hairs so much but I was afriad to change it. What if Cody is looking for me and he doesn't recongnize me? (uhhh... I want a change.)

"Elizabeth get out of the bathroom. A couple wants to look at you? You mite actually get adopted," said the crazy nun. Then under her breathe "finally." she has despised me ever since the day I turned 13. I changed a whole light but yea I wasnt allowed to do my full change. I walked out of the stuffy little bathroom. "Who in the world would want a seventeen year old?" I asked rhetorically. "follow me," she demanded and started walking down the dark hallway to the torture room. Well technically it was the room to meet couple that wanted to think about adopting kids but yea I call torture room because all the couples have a reason why they don't like me.

1. I have piercings and I mean a lot, my tongue, eyebrow, nose, and I have snake bites. What can I say I became a little crazy when I turned 13 and anybody that had piercing in the adoption place it was because of me.

2. Depression. Who wouldn't be depressed my life line got adopted with out me since they only wanted a boy not a girl too. Ugh who separates twins from each other.

3. I'm a rebel. I've gone to Juvi two times for stealing and well yea I like taking the cooks car for a spin every once in a while. I'm not good with authority, Cody is the one that got me to listen to authority but they took him away from me.

And it wouldn't surprise me that the listen goes on but I believe it does.

"elizabeth," crazy nun.

"what," I screamed.

" well nice to have you grace us with your presence, finally."

Hmmm I guess I was in such a deep thought that I hadn't noticed that I had walked into the torture room. In front me sitting on the black couch were three people. A Barbie type mother lady with the whole blonde hair. Next to her was an older guy assuming that he was barbie's husband and a teenage boy was sitting next to them playing on his iPhone. Must be rich people with the name clothes that they had on to.

" why would I grace with my presence crazy nun," I told the wacko nun while sticking my tongue out.

"stop Elizabeth......." before she could finish whatever she was going to tell Barbie jumped up off the seat and said, "we will take her."

"what there are probably more better kids that you could look at," Looney nun said.

"nope, we want her," her husband told looney then looked at me and said, " my name is Jorge and this my wife Jill and my son Matthew. Say hi Matthew. "

"yea whatever I'll get my bag so I can leave this prison to go to another one," I told them as I stomped out to go to my (well not anymore) room to grab bag of clothes.

My new family had a limo that was taking us to my new home. Well I knew they were rich but not that rich. Getting into the limo and trying to get comfy. "we will be home two hours."

When I get there Im somehow will finish my change, get a tattoo and made my hair. "why you all emo and everything," said someone next me. " none of your business." I don't want to think about it I've been trying to forget in way for three years but not totally forget because his my brother.

4 years earlier

Cody and I were in our room talking about random things like how the nuns need to stop being so nosey. They think we're going to do something with each other. Lmao, ewwww hes my twin nasty. A year ago we basically begged the head crazy nun to let us have a room together. The door to our room while I was throwing crayons at him since he was being mean not giving my picture back. The nun cleared her throat and we both shot are gaze at her with a face that said what. "Cody theres a couple that wants to look at you. You might get adopted to day." and left the roo. " awesome Liz lets go, we mite leave this place," he said while dragging me out of the room with him. He didn't realize that the nun didn't say my name just his and he was just ranting about how cool it will be. I caught the last part when we made it to the room. "just think about it Liz it's our birthday tomorrow so if get adopted today we won't have to celebrate here." I tried so hard to be strong because if there was any adopting happening to day it will only be him. Ugh I can't loose him but I don't want to stay if he can leave. We walked into the room and the couple looked up with a shocked face. " we only want the boy. We told you that." the husband to the nun. " I know, he must have dragged her along," the nun told them, then told me, " elizabeth leave so Cody and them can talk." I let go of his hand headed out the door. "what no. I go she goes to. She's my twin, don't separate us." Cody started yelling.