00:50

third pov ༄*ೃ⋅°✧

the next morning everyone was very confused.

jimin was on the couch with yoongi.

jin and joon had gotten an uber home.

no one has seen hobi yet

and taehyung and jungkook ended up in bed together.

"ew move!" jungkook pushed taehyung off of him because they were creating so much body heat while cuddling.

"you bitch!" taehyung pushed him back.

"stop yelling." jimin walked into the room very much still hangover and wanting to be in his bed.

"what happened here?" the blonde as referring to why jungkook and tae were in bed and his best friend had no pants on.

"i couldn't tell you." tae groaned rubbing his hands roughly on his face.

"did you two fuck?" jimin asked almost jokingly.

"no?" taahyung answer but it sounded a lot more like a question. tae chuckled but jimin wasn't anywhere near laughing and that was clear to jungkook.

"figure it out." the blonde deadpanned crossing his arms angrily. tae looked to jungkook and they exchanged some looks.

"no." they answered in unison.

"i'm not a bottom and he'd feel it right now if we fucked last night." jungkook reasoned and jimin nodded. clearly a bit irritated but that was more because of his killer hangover.

"oh so you're just cuddling my boyfriend?" he smiled.

"minnie you know it's not like that." tae pouted seeing that 'i'll fucking kill you' look in his eyes.

"i know. just please move so i can."

"of course. i'll find hobi hyung and grab yoongi for you guys." taehyung quickly got up and left the room.