Chapter 2

Hi guys I hope you like this chapter

And that's when we got Delsin play into action. He open a hatch that was near us we slid though, we tried to make as less noise as possible. We jump down to an old storage room we heard a noise. "Genius, genius" said Delsin. That's when the door open, "Who's out there ?" Said a voice and I knew that voice anywhere.

Betty!

She open the door, she smelled like lavender and herds. "It's just Raven and me, Betty and would you stapler down, seriously." Said Delsin, and I just now notice she was holding a stapler

Fucktard

I thought to myself, Delsin tried to take the stapler but failed. "What are you two doing here?" Asked Betty "Why aren't you at the big 'to-do' at the lakehouse?" Then Delsin replied. "Yea, I just didn't feel all that 'Akomish' tonight." Then continued "But you look amazing, looks great on you, seriously." Delsin put his hand on Betty shoulder. She was short compare to him, I mean she looked like a hobbit next to him. He turned away but she caught him by the wrist and said "What were you two doing on the roof?" Then looked at me. Then said to me "Do you parents know that you are here?" I didn't say anything. "We were doing nothing." Said Delsin.

Thank god he said something!

"Where you two up to mischief?" Asked Betty looking back to Delsin and than me. Then aloud knock and a voice made me jump. "Come on, I know both of you are in there, so just come on out, or I will call Betty and she'll will be here in five minutes with the keys." Betty looked at us and said "You two were both up to mischief." "Ok, so come on, seriously, what're gonna do?"

I must say he loves to say 'Seriously' a lot

Betty rolled her eyes, "I have no choice, he's a cop." Betty garb both his arms "I have to be back here in five minutes, and if you're still here.." She true him around so he was facing me. He cave me a little smile, I smiled back. "Thanks Betty" Delsin said very lazy she walk back to the door and pointed at Delsin and said "This is the last time! Now I have to got back to my office... Apparently I'm getting a phone call." And close the door.
I leap into Delsin arms and gave him a kiss on the lips.

Shit! What have I done?!

I thought to myself, "What was that for?" He asked with a smile. Before I could answer he kiss me, but with more passion, he wrap his arms around my wast. Then we heard a loud voice. "OPEN THE DOOR! THIS IS AN ORDER" and that's when we started to run to the back door.