¤° 4 °¤

{Oh Dear...}

"Denisovich! My big boy! You made it!"

Drac said while dashing up to Dennies, he hugs the boy and spins around in pure joy.

Dracula
" Oh, and you're here too. Martin and (N/n). "

He said as he noticed you and Martin while putting Dennis down while the boy was giggling. You just smile, giving him a small wave while Martin just chuckles.

Mavis
" I thought about what you said, dad. Maybe I was being a little overprotective. "

Dracula
" thank you, coffin cake. "

But then someone tackles Dennis off Dracula's arms. It was Winnie.

Winnie
" Dennis! I love you, zing! "

The wolf pup said innocently while Dennis just greets her like always. You and Martin can't help but chuckles at the two kids.
But you didn't notice that Martin had landed his eyes on you, his cheek slightly reddened a little when he saw your sweet smile, he was admiring for a while until-

Water sprayed on Winnie, as it interrupted the two kids. And the water sprayed the wolf pup away. At the same time, Martin snapped to reality.

Wanda
" Winnie, give him his space. Hun.
I'm sorry Mavis. "

She said while his husband, Wayne is dealing with his other kids with a slightly annoyed face.

Mavis
" it's okay, Wanda. They're just playing. "

Martin yawns and then he wrapped his elbow around yours. It caught you off guard as your cheek heated up a little as you turns your head at Martin, surprised.

Martin
" it's quite getting boring here. How about... Look! Cupcakes! "

He said as his eyes sparkles while pointing at the table. With a bunch of cupcakes on a plate.

(Y/n)
" well... I guess a cupcake won't hurt. "

You said awkwardly.

~ 3rd person view ~

As the Angel and the Demon went to get some cupcakes. Of course, Martin is stuffing a lot of cupcakes into his mouth. While (Y/n) just politely eating a (f/f) cupcake.

*(f/f) = favorite flavor

The Angel takes a look at the demon boy. The cupcake remains are stained on his face, Martin noticed that (Y/n) was staring at him. He turns his head at (Y/n), the girl can't help but chuckles, as she's about to wipe the cupcake, remains off Martin's face.
Suddenly, a bunch of hyper wolf pops walked passed them.
L

eaving them standing there, (Y/n) is still had her hand on Martin's face. But their eyes had widened on what just passed by them as they were trying to proceed.

Mavis

" I'm sorry did I start all that? "

Martin
" what happened? Why do the pups go nut than usual? "

The demon went up to the werewolf couple and the vampire father and daughter. And Martin was holding (Y/n)'s hand with him.

Wayne
" sugar.
And don't worry, Mavis. There's a reason they called it a litter. "

The hyper wolf pups had scared a lot of monsters and caused a lot of mess at the party. (Y/n) gasped when she saw her nephew got suck into the bunch of wolf pups.

(Y/n)
" oh no! Dennis! "

Martin
" Nah he'll be fine,
Right? "

And then, Dennis got thrown to the sky by the wolf pups as the boy yells in fear. And got his face landed to the ground.

(Y/n)
" oh, Goodness Christ! Dennis! "

Mavis
" Dennis are you okay?! "

Both girls went to the boy worriedly. The demon flinches when the boy landed on the ground with his face.

Martin
" yowch.. "

Dennis
" I got a candy! "

He said while sits up to the ground, showing his candy innocently to his mother and aunt.

Johnny
" look! Your tooth came out. "

He said while crouched down to Dennis. The angel held her nephew's cheeks worriedly.

(Y/n)
" Johnny, are you kidding?! He got his tooth knocked out. "

But then, something gets Dennis away. It was Dracula, as he was holding Dennis up.

Dracula
" yes indeed! Here comes the fang! "

Martin
" Drac, you serious? "

The demon deadpanned while crossing his arms.

Mavis
" dad. His baby tooth wasn't a fang, why would this one be? He's not a monster. "

She said while holding Dennis out of her father's arms and putting him down to the ground. While the boy goes and shows off his knocked-out tooth to Winnie. And Winnie also shows Dennis her sharp teeth.
Mavis hums when she looks at her son.

(Y/n)
" The sun's gonna come out soon and we gotta get to his classes. "

The Angel said when she went to her nephew and hold his hand. Martin felt a little upset about that when he heard that (Y/n) has to go.

Martin
" Hey, what's wrong with the classes we have here? Like the kids' yoga. "

The Author doesn't want to describe that scene. It scares them.

(Y/n)
" no. Just no, Martin. "

Dracula
" Martin is right. This is Denisovich's home. "

Mavis
" I don't know, dad. "

Dracula
" what don't you know? "

Mavis
" me and (Y/n) have been talking about moving, somewhere safer for Dennis. Maybe where Johnny and (Y/n) grew up in California. "

(Y/n) sighs as she went to Dracula while holding Dennis's hand.

(Y/n)
" I'm sorry, Dracula. But you can't just make somebody something they're not. "

She said. And then the angel left while holding Dennis's hand to take him to his class.
Martin looks at the back of (Y/n) as he sighs. He holds his arm as a habit of him, he does it when he feels... Sad.

<ends>