Fake fake Imitation

"If only there was just one more of me then everything would be so much easier"
Ty walked down the grand hallway of sky army HQ tiredly yawning he gripped some paperwork. It was so tiring working there. He just never had the guts to ask for a break but he was always crowded with work from training recruits to helping out with Seto-where he was heading now infact.Sometimes we wished there was another him then maybe everything would be easier.
He sighed leaning forward and reaching toward the familiar door knob of the sorcerers room opening it slowly he walked inside to see the room dark.
A note lay left on a desk in the center of the room.Ty shut the door carefully and slaked up to see setos scribbly handwriting and picked it up.
Hello Ty, and my dearest apologies I will be out today and I need you to go pick up some things for me if you don't mind.
~Seto
Below was a list of potion ingredients Ty groaned and folded the note into his pocket.
"Damn there's just to mug today I have to go and help Adam in an hour then training then Jason needs help with his star gazing and Ian with cakes and aughhhhhh"Ty groaned and as he was about to leave a faint purple glow in the corner caught his eye.
Curiosity getting the better of him Ty walked towards it. A spell met before him.
"...Duplication..."He read aloud he picked up the book and began to read.
factorem copy
A simple duplication spell can be done by an apprentice, Being highly week almost anyone of any magic stature can complete it. But it can be one of the most dangerous.
To complete the spell use the following .
Below where a ton of weird syllables but they seemed easy enough to pronounce so Ty coughed and began to chant the words he closed his eyes and hoped that it would.
"Hello Master Deadlox"Ty blinked finishing the incantation of words and looked to the side to see himself a version of him anyways.
They had purple eyes and headphones as well as wings and a tail.
He looked at the young adult and greened. "You created me and brought me here a copy" He said Ty blinked hesitating.
He hadn't really expected it to work.
"Ummm should I call you anything or..." The clone nodded.
"I'm Enderlox but you can call me End."He said smiling Ty yawned and End rushed to his side he felt the warm sensation of his arm go around his neck as he leaned down.
"You don't look so good you should get some rest"End stated meeting his eyes. Ty yawned another wave of drowsiness going through him.
"I am pretty tired but I've got work to do"He siad trying to push through End held him back.
"I'll work for you what I'm here for right?"He said grinning Ty hesitated.
"They'll know it's you won't they"Ty looked at the arm of his and saw something on his arm a barcode with the number Three above it was on him.
"You've got wings and a tail and your headphones are purple as well as that."He pointed to the barcode. He smiled and closed his eyes He touched Ty's arm which made him even more drowsy. His wings were gone and other dragon features his eyes even glowed purple but the little barcode remained. Ty yawned now feeling extremely tired.
"I don't know about this."He muttered.
"It's the code isn't it Ty?"He asked he walked over to the desk and pocketed something which made Ty a little nervous and he opened a drawer pulling out a small container of peach paint.
"Seto he uses dyes and paints for potions so he keeps them in here you should remember that."He said smiling. Ty recalled that wait-
"How do you-"End cut him off. and pointed to his head.
"I'm you I know what you think and your memories I also know that you're really tired." Ty yawned once more. "Okay fine I guess I'll go lie down.."Ty said giving in. He sure was persistent.
"They say persistent is key to getting what you want.End patted him on the back.
"Persistence is key in getting what you want you know"He said and grinned Ty walked toward the door and down the hall to his room where he lied down and fell into a dreamless sleep.
*****
When Ty awoke he was awfully startled to see End looking at him in his Dragon form.
"What time is it..."He groaned.
"Around 1Am master"
Ty groaned and fell into his pillow
"Don't call me that..."He groaned.
"Sorry Ty-Can I call you Ty"
"I don't give a shit."He replied muffled through the sounds of a pillow. For some reason he could feel a burning sensation in the back of his neck.
Ty heard the creak of his door open he saw the purple fabric of setos cape.
"s-Seto!"He stuttered he bolted up and ran to the door.He shoved End down and various things fell over Ty felt kind of guilty hearing the crash.
"You alright there?"He questioned glancing in the room.Ty nodded.
"Yup I'm fine totally fine."He said and leaned on the wall blocking vision of his room.
"I'm fine"Seto sighed and blinked surprised when he saw a purple glow.
"Let me in"He said sternly.
"Sorry I'm really tired."And with that he slammed the door.
"He was coming to ask for more work from you you know"End muttered rubbing his arm.
"Seems like it"He said and sighed.
"Well now I'm wide awake do you need rest" End shook his head.
"Sometimes I wish I didn't have to work my ass off"He muttered.
"They don't seem like good friends and plus what they're hiding from you is just cold blooded"Ty jerked his head to the side alarmed but caught a glimpse of something on his shoulder a black mark he looked at it and his eyes widened.
"What-"He gasped alarmed and the barcode the number two on his arm. He looked at Ender who nervously smiled.
"S-sorry" He gripped his arm horrified.
"How long-"
"Awhile sir"
"Don't call me that!"He screamed.
"IM TY ! ARENT I "He shouted and gestured to himself. "OR AM I !OR IS THAT A LIE TO !" "IS ANYTHING TRUE OR AM I JUST SURROUNDED BY LIES AND LIARS!"
End hesitated but spoke"My apologies Ty it spilled" He spoke Ty looked at End an insane look in his eyes an idea sparking.
"That's right your honest."He smirked and gabbed a sword from his dresser End seemed to have one on hand which Ty found odd but didn't doubt it.
"Do you want revenge?"End questioned Ty laughed.
"Yeah that's exactly what I want."He gripped his sword tight heading out his door unaware of the black paint dripping down his arm.