I cant unhear the things ive heard

3rd person POV

Peter and Harley were talking in the common room like normal peters been off the past few months and harleys noticed that.

All the sudden peters face went from terrified to shock then to disgusted Harley was more then confused cause Peter was just smiling talking about this one gadget that he was working on.

"Pete you ok-" right after he finished tony walked in he saw peters face and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What's wrong underoos" tony said with concern in his voice peter looked at him then immediately shut them closed tightly to.

But they couldn't hear what peter was hearing.
Peter since he had super hearing better then the two super soldiers them self.

Peter could hear the whole tower from the top floor thankfully tony put sound proof walls through out the tower.

But since the common room was was right above the bedrooms Peter could still hear what happens in their bedrooms no matter how hard he tried he couldn't not hear those things.

Peter unfortunately was living at the tower so he couldn't just go back to his and Mays apartment no matter how much he wanted to he couldn't because she was gone to just like his parents and uncle and now may.

She was diagnosed with cancer a year ago but didn't make it to her to her 7th dose of chemo
And in her will it said that she would like peter to live with tony and Steve in the tower where people loved him and Peter know the people instead of going somewhere where he knows nobody.

And she wanted him to not blame himself cause she knew he would and she made him promise not to try anything crazy.

So he had to keep the promise for may he now he keeps living for Harley,tony,Steve,Natasha,
Pepper,Wanda,pietro,Clint,Bucky,Sam,nebula,
Shuri,Thor,t'challa,mj,Ned,Loki,rocket,groot,
Drax,peter q,gamaro,mantis,carol,Rhodes and so on.

But right about now he really wished he could leave he was gonna go insane the amount of times these people have sex is so so so so annoying they have sex during the day in the morning at night just any time they can.

So here Peter was on the verge of a mental breakdown in front Harley his boyfriend and tony his father figure who may he add heard him and Steve having sex just yesterday.

Peters was trying to cancel out the moans that he heard then he guessed it was Bucky moan out sams name and the little squeak of the bed against the floor rocking back and forth.

Yeah, peter was definitely going to be having a mental breakdown in front of them. Tony and Harley shared looks "um.. peter you go-" he was cut off by peter who stood.

"NO! I'm not OkaY I have heard you and Steve have sex I have heard pepper and nat having sex I have heard Wanda and carol having sex I have heard Clint and pietro having sex and now I'm hearing Sam and Bucky having sex so NO I'm not ok I'm being traumatized in my own home!" Peter said all the in one breath he huffed.

Tony started laughing after about 10 minutes straight (not that he's straight) he finally calmed down.

"Peter you've been through worse your going to be ok" tony said with while raising an eyebrow.

Peter mouth opened a little he narrowed his eyes " no I will not 'be ok'" he dramatically used his hands with that " I can't inhear the things I've heard I'm going to go insane!" Peter said.

"Darlin' h-how many times have to-" Harley was cut off by peter.

"60 t-times 60 TIMES that's a fuckin' lot" Peter said while putting his hand up.

Just then Sam and Bucky walked in "hey, you good pet-" Bucky was cut off by once again peter.

"No I just heard you and Sam having second again!" Peter said with a huff. Bucky and sams eyes went wide like saucers tony being him started laughing his ass off.

"Tony it's not funny he's probably traumatized" Sam said in a hushed voice. Tony tried to calm down keyword tried but just ended up laughing more.

"C'mon darlin let's go to the lab that's definitely sound proof" Harley said sly smirk
He could think of a few things to do in a spacious sound proof lab with his boyfriend.

Peter nodded being the clueless little puppy he is but still hot at the same time Harley didn't know how that was possible but Peter made it possible.

Once they got to the lab Peter walked in first then Harley Pete turned to look at Harley then heard the door lock then it clicked what Harley wanted to go to a spacious sound proof lab but Peter was ok with it I mean it was Harley.

Peter raised and eyebrow then the corners of his mouth started to curl up into a small smile
Harley walked over to Peter and put his left hand on peters waist and the right lifted peters chin a little.

"So darlin' what do think we should do" Harley whispered his smirk growing bigger by the minute.

"Whatever you want do I fine with harls" Peter whispered back still keeping eye contact with harley.

"Okay, then" harley whispered he attached his lips to peters lips after a few seconds of kissing he nibbled on peters bottom lip asking to open his mouth a little.

Peter opened his mouth just enough to where harleys tongue could enter. Harley broke the kiss both panting.

Harley left butterfly kisses down peters jaw when he got to peters throat he made sure to leave marks Evan thought they'd be gone by tomorrow.

He nibbled on peters neck once and awhile.
Peter tilted his head so Harley could kiss more of his neck.

Harley roamed peters upper torso with his hands once he got to peters shirt he lifted it up a little so that he could feel peters back against his bear hand.

Peter shivered a little at Harley's cold hand but was more focused on harley's kissing his neck
"'Mmm" Peter quietly moaned so quiet Harley almost didn't hear it but he did and he smirked.

Peters felt Harley smirk against his neck and internally groaned at that. Harley slid his hands down to peters ass and picked him up he was quite light for his age but he definitely eat it was just his fast metabolism.

Harley placed peter on the lab table that was just cleaned he was on top of Peter when Peter decided to straddle Harley so he switched the rolls he was now on top of Harley.

Harley smirked then the door opened to reveal Tony Harley groaned "omg Tony you cockblocker" Harley said Peter got up and so did Harley.

They then went off to do other things since the moment was ruined.

So how'd you like it my little froggys ok bye now love y'all <3333