Me

No one ever took me as the nice type. I don't think I really have a type to be honest. I'm the girl quick to assume and fast to blame. I'm not cocky just ignorant and stubborn.

I get it from my parents, they're the packs best warriors so I have all the traits. Ignorant, Stubborn, and inky believe in first impressions.

I only have two friends, Hansel and Katsina. I love my friends and would take a bullet for both.

Then there's the group I can't stand, the Freaky Five. I know corny name but it's true. There's Gregory Mandel, Third in Command. Caleb Bermuda, Beta. And our Alpha Cody James.

I know what your thinking, that only three. Well I'm not done yet, who can ever forget the terrible two hoes Terra and Ilene. They are "in love" with Cody and Caleb especially when Gregory made it pretty clear he doesn't like them and refuses to have sex with someone other than his mate. But he's still a jerk.

And then I find out the leader in the crew is my mate? Not to mention he's Alpha. Well I'm not toy, so he's gonna have to fight.

----------------------------------------------

I just wanted to say this will NOT be a cliche book where the girl will fall for the guy automatically that's why there's going to be a sequel Duh. Anyway I love you guys who are reading.

© All Rights Reserved