The "Frienship"

You were at your morail Sollux's house. Together you were playing video games and listening to dubstep. You secretly had red feelings for him but you never had the guts to tell him. " F/n are you ok? You seem kind of quiet." He said. "Uh yeah I'm fine just lost in thought." You said. You were really tempted to ask him to be your matesprite, but then again maybe not. He could definitely tell something was up though.

It was time for you to head home. You got into your car and drove off. You were really hating yourself for not asking him out. You really wished you had the guts to tell him.

The next day you went over to his house again in hope to ask him today. You really wanted to be more than just friends. Well you finally were going to do it. You were going to ask him out. Well here you go. "Yes f/n?" He said. "S,Sollux d,do you want t,to be my m,m,matesprite ?" You asked nervously." Sure." He said. You almost fainted. Did he really just say sure? OMG this was the happiest day of your life.

Thanks for reading. It was my first story so please no negativity. Thank you!

The Kiss
As you stood there as happy as can be he spoke. "Believe me f/n I have always had red feelings for you but I was always too nervous to tell you." He explained. "OMG me too!" You said excitedly." I just mangled up all my courage and saved it for today." You said. Then suddenly you felt something press against your lips. It was Sollux's lips. You were so shocked that you just stood there. One he was done, the only thing you could do was hug him. Man was this going to be the best relationship ever! You were going to have an awesome time with Sollux.