Proud

First Person POV:

I gasped after hearing my teacher say my full name, catching his attention. "Zashi, I gotta go. Just get here as soon as you can...and bring Toshinori" He hung up the phone and rushed over to me. "How much of that did you hear?", he turned to the machine tracking my pulse. "Not much, just the part about you finding out my identity and that I'm gonna die."

"You're not going to die. You saved all of our lives, and you aren't allowed to die until everyone has gotten to thank you.",  Aizawa said with a slight chuckle, but I could tell he was scared. I let out a dry laugh before coughing a bit, causing my teacher to panic a little. He caught me up on what happened at the USJ, and then he sat with me while I waited for the other teachers to come.

TIMESKIP 

Recovery girl burst through the doors, along with a few other nurses from the hospital's medical staff. She nudged Aizawa to the side a bit and started to prep my skin. The other nurses did the same. "Now child we're going to tell you each of our quirks so you are prepared for the toll it will take on your body.", the small old woman looked at me smiling, but obviously in a time crunch. "You already know the gist of my quirk, but I'll explain anyways. My quirk is Heal: This Quirk allows me to amplify and speed up the human bodies healing process by kissing them. However, the process uses large amounts of energy from the subject." One of the women rose her hand slightly, drawing my attention to her. She was slightly taller than the average height, 155cm (5ft) about, and had long red hair that ran down her back. She didn't look like she was from Japan, and I could tell she was a bit nervous.

Second Person POV:

"My name is Alora Hart." She started to tell you about her quirk with a thick American accent, so you decided to make life easier for the both of you. "You can tell me in English if that's easier.", you said smiling to ease her nerves a bit. You had grown up speaking both Japanese and English since your dad had lived in the States for a few years and met your mom. (Your mom is half American, half Japanese but grew up in the states, so she speaks fluent Japanese and American-English.)

The nurse relaxed a bit and she smiled softly back at you. "My quirk is Self Healing.", she said as she blushed slightly. You gave her a confused look. She took one look at your face and continued speaking. "I've trained my quirk over the years and figured out how to use it on others, so you don't have to worry about me not helping." "Ah", you replied. She went on to explain that her quirk wont' take any of your energy, then adding on that your English is very good. "Thank you, my mother was half American, and my dad is obsessed with the place.", you explained. "Was?", she responded quietly before the other nurse stepped forward, saving you from an...interesting...conversation. "My name is Yui Ito. My quirk is healing touch. When I touch you I will be able to help heal you, although, you will feel some pain and drowsiness, but I need you to stay awake. Otherwise, my quirk won't be able to help." She was around 148cm(4.8ft) tall, had short brown hair, and stern eyes, that somehow, had a soft smile sitting comfortably below them.

After going over what was going to happen with you, the three women stood around your bed and began. Recovery girl gave you a kiss on the cheek and you became light headed very quickly. The other women placed their hands on your wound, causing you to flinch in pain. Alora gave you a look that said "I'm sorry". One set of hands became extremely cold while the other became painfully hot. You felt as your organs stitched themselves back together and rewound themselves. The pain so was unbearable that you cried out, trying your best to stay put.

After about 10 minutes of this they stopped, both of them looked extremely worn out. You looked down at your wound, hopeful, just to see it was nowhere near being fully healed. It was much better than before though. You glanced at Aizawa, who's attention was turned to the door where Present Mic was standing.

Aizawa POV:

I stood up and walked over to Hizashi. He was alone. "Where is Toshinori?", I looked at the blonde. "He's in Midoriya's room, they looked like they were talking about something important so I just came straight here.", he responded, as we walked out of the hospital room. "Does he know that Suzuki is actually, well, Yagi?", my friend looked at me. "I believe so. When he arrived at the USJ he saw her mask fall off and he looked like he had seen a ghost. I thought he was shocked because of the spike sticking out of her, but it could've been that he wasn't expecting to see his daughter.", I recalled the events after the big fight.

"Then why is he in with Midoriya acting like nothing happened?" Mic opened his mouth to continue his thought, but I interrupted him. "Follow me and just go with it." Hizashi nodded. We made our way down the hallway to the room where Izuku Midoriya had been put. We knocked on the door before hearing the young boy say, "Come in!"

We walked through the doorway and sat down in two chairs next to Midoriya's bed. "Do you know how Ya- Y/n is?", the green haired boy looked at us. Midoriya and Yagi had both come from the same middle school, along with Bakugou, so either he knew her real last name or she had been hiding it since middle or primary school.

"She is actually on her death bed as we speak.", I said looking at the ground. How could I have failed as a teacher, no, as a hero so soon? The young boy's eyes filled with tears and regret, as he stood up and sprinted down the hallway.

"Wow Yagi, you aren't even worried about your student? It is your job to be the symbol of peace, no?" He looked ashamed. "If my kid were in the infirmary and I knew they had been injured so bad, I would've been with them, not Midoriya.", Mic explained as he exited the room. All Might's eyes widened. "Oh and by the way, if you want to say goodbye to your only child, you only have a few minutes left.", and with that, I left the room.

word count: 1199

AUTHOR'S NOTE: you guys probably hate me, but I'm lazy.  If I don't post, assume I died a horrible death or I got distracted by something shiny. 

- Albion Orion