On Your Wedding Day

Chaeyoung's POV

I entered the huge church that I was told to go to according to the invitation that has been handed to me.

I can say that it is an inviting one because of how welcoming the vibe is and how solemn I can already feel once I entered the place.

However, I also noticed that, despite the church looking peaceful and serene on the outside with its pale white color and the sign of the cross above, there's an average size of people looking like busy bees because they keep on walking around.

I see some beautiful flowers around alongside the red carpet neatly laid on the floor and some children running around wearing their white gowns and tuxedo.

I can also hear the choir practicing the songs they are going to sing and the pianist keeping it lowkey for their practice.

Everyone sure is busy with their own businesses, even the aunties and uncles taking photos of the church, the kids, and themselves that I'm sure will be uploaded in their own social media accounts later on.

Everything is already prepared for this event alone and I cannot wait to fully know what will happen today and for the rest of the day.

When the assistant of the wedding organizer, I suppose, told everyone that the bride is already outside the church, they all gathered in one line and started walking down the aisle as the choir and the pianist started their work.

Feels like everything is surreal knowing that this day has finally happened in our lives. The kids are surely enjoying walking and the aunties, uncles, cousins, other relatives, and friends are happy with the whole event ongoing while walking.

And finally, as everyone went to their places, we all gave our attention to the main front door of the church as it slowly opens and reveals the gorgeous bride wearing her white bridal gown that totally suits her.

I can say I was in awe when I saw her for the first time wearing that white cloth. It really suits her and I can't help but be emotional because I'm just happy for her and for her special day today.

I was busy admiring her from afar as I stand at the end of the altar while the choir is singing the sweetest, most romantic song I could ever hear in my entire life, moreover, because I can see her finally walking down the aisle with a bouquet of pink and white roses and hydrangeas that is as pure as her.

Up to this day, I still cannot believe that my favorite and special person is already getting married and I honestly have mixed feeling while watching her walking down the aisle with the biggest, warmest, and the sweetest smile on her face as everyone here admires her beauty and take photos of her, even if the ceremony is about to start.

I can't blame them, though. The bride is just too lovely not to take any photos even if there are already official photographers for the event. However, for me, it is already enough that I can capture her beauty through my own pair of eyes.

Nevertheless, while I watch her walk the aisle looking so effortlessly beautiful, I can't help, but think of the old times, particularly our moments ever since we met, ever since day one.

I can recall that we saw and meet each other for the first time when we were in kindergarten. She was so cute and lovely back then (up until now, of course). She has pinkish, puffy cheeks and an adorable big eyes, adding the fact that she really looks so charming because of her gummy smile and the numerous moles on her face. 

At that moment, I can already conclude that I saw the most beautiful angel in my life and she is totally a blessing in my life. She's shy and quiet, so I approached her first.