Pilot

Fic inspired by @ChildofApollo on youtube

Memory One : 

"Hey, you look emo," A boy around the age of 13 told another kid. "W-How do I look emo? I just have long hair," The other boy responded.

 "I don't know, you just look emo. By the way, why are you wearing all white?" He leaned over the other boy examining his outfit. "Well-" He chuckled, knowing far too well that the boy that talked to him wouldn't believe him. "You wouldn't believe me in a million years,"

"Try me,"

"I come from another world,"

"That's impossible,"

"See? I told you wouldn't believe me,"

"Whatever, emo."

"Is that the only combat you have?"

"Ray, come on!" Ray turned around and saw Emma waving at him, signaling that they had to go. "Well, it was an honor talking to you," Ray said before leaving the boy.

Keith woke up suddenly. 'Another memory..' He thought to himself. Ever since he was truly adopted, he kept having dreams of memories of the orphanage, the escape. Everything. He couldn't talk to his parent's about it, since they for sure wouldn't believe him. Plus, his father was dead and his mother disappeared.

"Keith time to wake up," He heard Shiro say, knocking on his door. "Alright," Keith said, brushing his hair with his hands.

When Keith first came to this place, world, whatever you call it. He met a boy around his age that just suddenly started talking to him. He didn't always give out very approachable appearances now, hack even when he was Ray he didn't. It was like Emma had told him 'I bet if you smiled more you would appeal to a more approachable Ray!'

Ray...He wouldn't lie, he kinda missed hearing that name. But he wondered what made the boy want to talk to him.