Chapter 1- A strange traveler

Hello everyone hope you enjoy this first chapter may be a little rough since it's been a while since I wrote, but it should get better once I get back into the rhythm of things anyways enjoy!
Sorry for the delay again had to deal with some irl stuff.
-
-
-
-

Third POV
—————
They sky was dark with an almost dead atmosphere, nothing but carnage and destruction, houses in ruins a former bustling city no more...in the middle of it all stood a tall figure it's more distinguishable futures were its horns and wings along with the blue like flame that Illuminated from them, soon the figure was surrounded by strange and grotesque creatures not hesitating to charge forth to the figure, of course they proved to be little challenge to the figure, wave after wave the creatures seemed never ending, as the figure tore though them the dark sky began to swirl, piercing red lights made them selfs known though the dark lit sky....

in the middle of it all stood a tall figure it's more distinguishable futures were its horns and wings along with the blue like flame that Illuminated from them, soon the figure was surrounded by strange and grotesque creatures not hesitating to c...

(Y/....n)....
......(y.../n).....(y/n)
(Y/N)!

Suddenly a boy no older 19 years eyes shoot wide open, hearing his name being called.

(Y/n): *eyes shoot open* "Huh?" *Notices the brunette who woke him.* "Amber what are you doing here?"

The girl now known as Amber shakes her head while hands on her hips.

Amber: "Honestly did you forget?, you promised you'd help me clear out those hilichurl camps, we were supposed to gone 15 minutes ago." Amber said slightly irritated.

(Y/n) waved his hand in front of him trying to calm the situation down.

(Y/n): "O-Oh my bad, I must have dozed off for a bit."

(Y/n) then stood up and walk passed Amber towards the exit of the tavern.Once outside the Brunette quickly caught up to him.

Amber: "H-hey where are you going?"

(Y/n): "Where do you think? We already set ourselves back 15 minutes I don't waste anymore time."

Amber: "WE? you mean you set us back 15 minutes, I bet the only reason you dosed off was because you over worked yourself again right."

(Y/n):"......"

Amber: "Of course....l-look I'm sorry if I sound a bit—"

(Y/n): "Annoying"

(Y/n) said with a smirk on his face waiting to see the brunettes reaction.

Amber: "H-Hey!"

(Y/n) then let out a chuckle which causing Amber to pout at this.

(Y/n): "I'm just joking Amber, it doesn't bother me I know you don't mean to sound like that...and besides it's my fault for keeping us back."

Amber: "I-it's ok I already forgave you for it, it's no big deal really."