New Home and Happy Love

Nezu brought Izuku with him to his house. The place where Izuku will call his new home. He was very excited wondering what type of furniture and aesthetic his new father has. He wonder if it will be modern? Spooky? Or Victorian style because of Nezu's regalness. Izuku was brought to his famous " I knew it " look, because the house was a mix of Victorian and modern.The house was painted white and it had a gate for security (more like aesthetic).

The house was painted white and it had a gate for security (more like aesthetic)

They got out of the car as soon as it was parked. About that, Izuku got a questioned look on his face, how did Nezu got a car? How can Nezu drive when he was small? Izuku didn't asked Nezu about it but his thoughts were heard by Nezu. Nezu then said:

Nezu: I got support gear for me to reach and drive safely.
Izuku: Oh okay, it's quite surprising and fascinating.
Nezu: I think so too, UA do have special students and staffs.

After their conversation they both went inside the house. Izuku was quite fond of the aesthetic and vibe this house gave. He also thought the furniture was beautiful. Through the details to color schemes, Izuku was pleased.

Nezu saw Izuku smiling brightly, he guessed that he felt at home

Nezu saw Izuku smiling brightly, he guessed that he felt at home. Nezu was happy to see Izuku smiling, despite what happened to his mother and his biological father nowhere to be found. Nezu spoke:

Nezu: Follow me, i'll show you where your room is.
Izuku: Alright!

Izuku was very excited, he  can't wait to explore his new home. Nezu and Izuku went up the stairs and reached to the second door near the end of the hall. Izuku assumed the door next to his was Nezu's room then the bathroom is the door at the end of the hall.Both entered the room and Izuku was surprised with the decor, he loved it but there isnt any almight merch, he can change that though.

Both entered the room and Izuku was surprised with the decor, he loved it but there isnt any almight merch, he can change that though

Izuku love his new room because he has a desk under his bed. He can't wait to do his assignments and projects on his desk. Not to mention he saw his bed be really big, he really wanted to climb up the ladder and sleep on his new bed. He really can't wait to feel the softness of it. He then turned to Nezu.

Izuku: Thank you very much! I love my new room!
Nezu: Glad you love it, I can't wait to see what you can do in the future.
Izuku: I can't wait too, I want to be a hero that helps people.*insert cute giggles*

Nezu hearing the giggles of Izuku felt proud and warm of some sorts. Nezu unknowingly smiled, he was very happy.

(Time skip)
Nezu was at his office, thinking about his new son's birthday. It was on July 15, which was near. He wanted the party to be perfect, he also wanted to it to be safe. He thought he would invite the staff, the Bakugou family, kids of Endevour and the little brother of Tensei. Nezu also thought of having it in UA, so the place would be big for Izuku with his future-son-in-law, and son's future friends to play and run around freely. He thought of putting a bouncy castle outside and ready the pool.

(Time skip again😗)
It was Izuku's birthday and everything about the party is perfect. Nezu made sure that Endevour will agree, he wanted the Eldest to Youngest to come.(Nezu definitely didn't blackmail Endevour, nope! Not at all🙂)

Nezu brought Izuku and Katsuki inside UA. Izuku and Katsuki was holding hand-to-hand with each other, Nezu didn't mind he trust Katsuki to treat Izuku well. When they got to the place where the party will be held, Izuku had sparkly eyes filled with excitement while Katsuki got a smirk. Katsuki can't wait to play with Izuku, especially since he will confess to him.

Izuku: Papa! Everything looks amazing! I really love it! Especially the bouncy castle!
Nezu: Glad you like it little mouse.
Katsuki: Zuzu, hurry let's  go to the bouncy castle!
Izuku: Alright Kacchan! We're going now papa!
Nezu: Alright, be careful.
Izuku: Yes papa!

So, Izuku and Katsuki went to the bouncy castle. They talk for a while until Katsuki lead him away from the bouncy castle. Katsuki was very nervous, he wanted Izuku to accept his feeling for him. He wanted Izuku, he love him, even if they are still young. (They both are 4) And Katsuki can't wait to be heroes with Izuku. So he then said:

Katsuki: Zuzu, listen I want to tell you very important.
Izuku: What is it Kacchan?
Katsuki:  I know were both still 4 and you dont know your quirk yet but I want you to know I really like you, I want to cuddle you very tight and don't want others to touch you. So be my boyfriend Zuzu!

Katsuki was nervous, because after telling his feelings to Izuku, it was silence. Katsuki didnt know if Izuku will be his, and he cant look through Izuku's eyes, he was scared. Until Izuku said:

Izuku: Of course! I'll love to be Kacchan's boyfriend! I like Kacchan too!

When Katsuki heard this his heart was beating was. He saw Izuku, his now boyfriend, smiling brightly and hugging him.Katsuki hugged back tightly and smiling brightly too. He made a promise in his head to protect Izuku and not break his heart.

Both of the boys then went back to the bouncy castle, seeing people arriving they introduced themselves. They met the pro-heroes and saw kids coming in too.

Izuku can't wait to make friends, being with his new father and playing with his bestfriend-also-boyfriend too.