❅ twelve

Asahi was blankly staring at his phone reading the announcement that there will be classes for 2 days because the whole staffs and teachers of their school will undergo some meeting and arrangements for the school's activites

That means he had to deal with the hybrid again for 2 straight days. Don't get the wrong idea but imagine dealing with the cuddle addict hybrid. As an anti-fan of skinships, it was really hard for him.

His thoughts washed away when he heard the someone knocked. "Asahi" the voice softly called him. He went a little bit soft because of it but it was just a secret. Asahi's a coward for admitting that Jaehyuk was a cutie and soft fluffball.

"What do you want?" He coldly asked. The door creaked open and he saw the fluffball peeking through the door frame.

"I can't sleep" he mumbled while a cute pout was visible in his face.

"What should I do with that?" Asahi dumbly asked the older. The older looked down and start playing with his fingers.

"C-can I sleep beside you? A-and it's too cold outside" Asahi started to felt bad for making him sleep at the couch.

"Okay. But a pillow will be at between us" Jaehyuk sadly nodded. It was more better than sleeping at the living room alone.

Asahi put a long bolster pillow between them and laid again. He felt the bed moved and he assumed it was Jaehyuk since it was just the two of them alone at his room.

Silence began conquering them and the only thing they could hear is their breaths.

"Asahi.." He called him in a low tone voice.

"Hmm?"

"Tell me about yourself" Jaehyuk commanded.

"You already know me"

"But not so well. I wanted to hear more from you" A one long ass sigh again was heard from the japanese. He had no more other stories to tell him tho.

"What do you want to hear?"

"Why are you so beautiful that it makes me want to cry" Asahi literally face-palmed when the older said a pick up line again.

"Yah" a faint voice from Asahi was heard as the older let out a cute giggle.

"Just some random fact about you"

"I'm Japanese?" Jaehyuk couldn't help but to laugh at the cute remark.

The hybrid lifted his head and laid his head in his hands as he stare at the japanese despite the pillow laying in between them.

"Let's say I'm 3% extrovert. I don't like going outside too much. And I don't like talking to other people" Well, Jaehyuk was the exact opposite of his personality.

Jaehyuk likes to meet new people and he was really friendly towards other people.

"Do you perhaps like someone now?" Jaehyuk unconsciously asked the younger. He just doesn't know, it feels like he just wanted to ask him.

"No. I can't fall in love when I can't even fall asleep" Jaehyuk let out a laugh. This is why he likes Asahi, his humor is just exceptional.

"Do you love reading?" he firstly ask.

"Can you call me hyung?"

"Yes... Wait what?!" luckily, that processed faster in Asahi's head.

"You already said that. Call me hyung" Jaehyuk happily said. He was really having the time of his life teasing the younger.

"No! We're just literally a month apart from each other!" Asahi protested. He just don't like calling hyung unless the guy is way more older than him.

"Pleaseeee?" His eyes literally went from happy to begging one and Asahi couldn't even resist those eyes.

"Just go get some sleep" the japanese tried to change the topic but the hybrid didn't bother to listen.

"Just say 'Jaehyuk hyung' Pleaseee?"

"Yoon Jaehyuk. Go get some sleep"

"No! Unless you call me hyung" the hybrid cutely protests trying to made Asahi call him hyung.

"I promise I won't bother you and let you sleep when you call me hyung. I promise!" Jaehyuk swore with his pinky fingers.

In the name of peace, Asahi wanted to rest and sleep and he would do anything just to get that peace he wanted. He let out a sigh and was ready to be humiliated.

"Can we sleep now, Jaehyuk hyung?" Jaehyuk automatically smiled at the sentence. For some reasons, he can feel his heart jumped. It feels like Asahi had given him an endearment with that.

"Aw. My owner is tired? Okay okay, let's sleep now. Good night, Asahi" he said with a big smile on his face.

The latter didn't even answered him and turned his back to the older. Jaehyuk can't help but to laugh.

"Cute"

to be continued